العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum

Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum .Related in the subjects that explain the right culture of islam

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 15-07-2021, 04:20 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,257

افتراضي The historical speech of the leader Al-Sayyid Muqtada Muhammad Al-Sadr on 15/7/2021

The historical speech of the leader Al-Sayyid Muqtada Muhammad Al-Sadr on 15/7/2021
O Allah I relied upon you, believed in you, resorted to you, asked your help, obeyed you, appealed for your mercy, so by the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful and by the name of homeland I say
Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon Iraq and its people, I love you o Iraq, Iraq of fathers and grandfathers, I sacrifice my soul and blood for Iraq, Iraq of glory and jihad, I'm sorry and sad for you and you are prisoner of affliction, corruption and stealing, I'm sorry for you and all criminals rushed upon you from inside and outside, and all criminals rushed upon you from inside and outside, I'm sorry for you and they erased all beautiful things from you, and gave position for every agent, nothing remained in you just ruin and humiliation, o my homeland, it can't erase or reduce the trial, corruption and injustice in you, all rushed upon you and they got benefit and harmed you, I don't want just you, I don't want to be with them nor from them, they don't keep regard for any relations nor any pacts in respect of you, they don't take into account the Sharia, mind and norms in you, most of them want money, authority and weapon and I'm not from the demanders of these matters, I don't have any greed just your love and love homeland is from faith, Allah is obeyed by loving you and He is disobeyed by harming you. So to keep on what remained from the homeland and to save it which the corrupters burned it and they still burn it, I'd like to inform you that I will not participate in the elections, I'd like to inform you that I will not participate in the elections because homeland is more important than all these matters, and I declare that all who belong to me in this current government and the next one represent themselves not me even though they claim their belongingness to us (Al-Sadr family), all of them either incapable or negligent or boast of corruption and all will be held answerable, I repeat, all will be held answerable
O Iraqi great people, today, you are called for supporting Iraq against the corrupters, the subordinators and those who want normalization with Israel, beware of selling the homeland to them by any price because homeland is more precious than everything and it is in the heart and conscience, we are not from those who seek for homeland because our homeland is alive and does not die even though it is prisoner of oppression and afflictions, watch out before the fate of Iraq be like fate of Syria and Afghanistan or other states, watch out before the fate of Iraq be like fate of Syria and Afghanistan or other states which were victim of internal, regional and international policies, our Iraq is Iraq of sanctuaries, civilization and loftiness
O brothers, I'm not from those who escape from the responsibility but what happen in Iraq and within devilish and international plan to humiliate the people and make them kneel and burning it due to their fear of reaching the lovers of reformation, due to their fear of reaching the lovers of reformation who will remove the corruption because of their love to homeland, but we are not from those who kneel to them, we will not kneel just to Allah , let them take all positions and chairs and leave the homeland to us, we hope success for these elections and winning all righteous and removing the corrupters but how far
Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon those who love homeland
Muqtada Al-Sayyid Muhammad Al-Sadr
Thank you

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة