العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 26-03-2021, 05:22 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

افتراضي The creed

The creed….The speech of Muqtada Al-Sayyid Muhammad Al-Sadr in his account in Twitter on 26/3/2021
In the name of Allah
The creed
Reported on the family of messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon them): (I satisfied with Allah as my Lord, Muhammad as my prophet, Al-Islam as my religion, Holy Qur'an as my Book, Al-Kaaba as my kiblah, Ali as my guardian and imam, Al-Hasan and Al-Hussein and imams blessings of Allah be upon them, O Allah I satisfied with them as my imams so make them satisfied on me, You are able to do all things). I think you heard that, maybe some of you repeated or memorized them, I'd like to illustrate some items of that great speech
As to the first: (I satisfied with Allah as my Lord): it means submission to being Lord of lords and Creator of universes, believe in His existence, the necessity of obeying Him, submitting to His laws, Sharia, messengers and trials, He is the Lord and He has no partner, He Who plans the matters, resurrects those who are in the graves and everything return to Him, not to say: I witness there is no God just Allah without be satisfied in His fate and commands, if He intends is to command it, "Be" and it thereupon happened, He has all goodness and He is Able to do all things, His mercy encompassed those who deserves it and His punishment those who deserves it, but His mercy preceded His wrath, He is the Just Who acts justice among His slaves, He is the Able, the Conqueror, towards Him only ascends the pure good speech and He raises high the pious deed. Yes, it should confess that He is the Light of heavens and earth and what between them, He is the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer of all, He has all good names so worship and obey Him
As to the second: (Muhammad as prophet): A messenger from Allah, the Almighty, the Able and by revelation from Him Glory to Him, he was sent a mercy to all worlds to complete good morals, giving glad tidings, conveying warning, guide and infallible, he didn't disobey his Lord's command, he was patient on the trial and harm in Allah's way, and conveyed his Lord's messages in best and most complete way, he is the last prophet, he called for Islam as guidance to all worlds, so to him and to his Lord, we submit and believe, we don't disobey any command , submit to his commandments, his biography and his method and follow him as an example
As to the third: (Al-Islam as religion): there is no religion after it, it is the last religion, if one seeks a religion other than Islam it will never be accepted from him, we should obey what Al-Islam brought whereas we should submit to its rules, beliefs, thoughts and commands, there is no disobedience nor suspicions which come to our thoughts and hearts about that, it is the straight religion, religion of tolerance and high moral
As to the fourth: (Holy Qur'an as Book): The Book of Allah which was descended on the prophet's heart (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him and upon his family) Allah Glory to Him had descended upon him through revelation, a Book and separator between truth and falsehood, all its verses are true and there is neither suspicion nor defect in them, it was descended as guidance for mankind, the direction and clear criteria, a Book which it hasn't left out any small matter nor great one which it has not included, we should try to understand it in right ways and never interpret it according to the desires and tendencies but according to what Muhammad and his family ( blessings of Allah be upon them) brought because they are its interpreters because it was descended in their house, it guides to the most straight path and gives glad tidings to the patient for their patience and the believers for their faith and warning the disbelievers with a severe punishment by Ability of Allah Glory to Him
As to the Fifth: (Al-Kaaba as Kiblah): it is as recourse for the people and a sanctuary , the first house that was appointed as place of worship for mankind by command of Allah to prophet Ibrahim (peace of Allah be upon him) we turn to it in our prayer and circle around it nor around another one because it is symbol of monotheism, sanctuary of obedience, sanctifying it by command of Allah Glory to Him, the unclean doesn't enter nor approach it as Allah's Book mentioned it, it is the Oft-frequented House from earth to the heaven, we sacrifice our soul for it whereas Allah protected it: and the house has Lord protects it
As to the sixth: (Ali as imam): and Trustee to the messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him and upon his family) by the **** of Al-Gadeer speech and the honorable verse: (O noble messenger! Convey all what has been sent down upon you from your Lord; and if you do not, then you have not conveyed any of His messages; and Allah will protect you from the people; indeed Allah doesn't guide the disbelievers), He is caliph of messenger of Allah with (trueness and justice), he is trustee of Allah in His earth, His hujja on His slaves, he followed the way of his cousin, he didn't slip, he was characterized by infallibility, bravery , asceticism and piety, he strove in Allah's way the best strife with messenger of Allah and after him, he is the first one who became Muslim, he has most sincere faith and certainty more than other and the best one who cares of messenger of Allah , for him the sun rose after few time from its setting, he gave his ring as alms, the messenger fraternized him, imams from progeny of Fatima are infallible trustees, they conveyed in the best way, they exaggerated in giving advice and guidance, obeying them is duty after Allah and His messenger, we shouldn't antagonize them nor exaggerate in loving them whereas they are our imams, masters and leaders, we were supported by them and disown from their enemies. If it was that or other then it is the complete Islam and best faith, so witness that there is no God just Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah and Ali is guardian of Allah
Praise be to Allah Who guided us and we weren't be guided if Allah had not guided us; indeed the noble messengers of our Lord brought the truth from Him, we submit and obey Him and them, and to Allah returns all matters
The slave of Allah
Muqtada Al-Sadr

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع