العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 19-03-2021, 06:18 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,258

افتراضي The forgiveness

The forgiveness….The speech of Muqtada Al-Sayyid Muhammad Al-Sadr in his account in Twitter on 19/3/2021
In the name of Allah
The forgiveness
Most people stood away from good characteristic which leads to love and harmony and gets rid from problems, clashes, violence and the like whereas Allah said: (If you forgive then it is closer to piety) but unfortunately we see the small disagreement becomes big and worsen even between the two brothers besides to the others. Yes, it is the situation of our society, from small spark, the riot becomes big and worsen little by little, forgetting the speech of Allah: (Those who control their anger and are forgiving towards mankind; and the righteous are the beloved of Allah) Don't they heed to that, don't they control their anger on their enemy besides on their friend, brother and the close?!It is strange matter that some people ask forgiveness from Allah but they don't forgive the one who has disputation with them, maybe they overlooked from what was narrated: (Have mercy upon those who are on the earth, those who are in the heaven will have mercy upon you) whereas the one who doesn't have mercy, the other will not have mercy upon him, and the one who doesn't forgive the others, Allah will not forgive his sins
Forgiving the insult of the other to you is a door of Divine forgiveness whereas Allah said: (And rush towards forgiveness from your Lord, and towards a Paradise that can hold all the heavens and the earth in its width- prepared for the pious; those who spend in Allah's cause, in happiness and in grief, and who control their anger and are forgiving towards mankind; and the righteous are the beloved of Allah) These two verses are frank in considering control the anger and forgive towards mankind are beneficence which leads to forgiveness from Allah and door from Paradise's doors, this characteristic is one of the most important characteristics of the pious which we should have not abandon it. Yes, the insult can be faced by insult but the most important matter is to pay attention to two important matters
The first: The speech of Allah: (The retribution of a harmful deed is the harm equal to it; so whoever forgives and makes amends, so his reward is upon Allah; indeed He doesn't befriend the unjust) it is clear that the verse urges the one who was oppressed to entrust his matter to Allah to hold answerable the aggressor, it means to forgive on his opponent and take the reward of forgiveness from Allah, don't the person like to take his reward from Allah
The second: The oppressed should not exceed the limits in his reply on the insult whereas the speech of Allah in the previous verse: (He doesn't befriend the unjust) may has two meaning
The first meaning: Allah doesn't like the unjust who trespasses on the others
The second meaning: Allah doesn't like that the oppressed turns into unjust through exceeding the limits in replying on the insult, instead of forgiving, the oppressed will turn into unjust and maybe the unjust turns into oppressed from this side
So we should forgive because forgiveness is better than reply on the insult as Allah said: (And if you mete out punishment, then punish similarly as you were afflicted; and if you patiently endure, then indeed patience is better for the patiently enduring) and Allah is with the patiently enduring. Hence I call all Iraqis to reconcile with each other, forgive the insult and forget it and open new page which is full of brotherhood and love especially we are in blessed months and obedience months and the person gets benefit from that in the present life and afterlife but even the benefit will prevail all people to spread the peace Hence I declare that I forgave on each one who insulted to me or slandered me or ascribed to me what I don't have or abused me or mistrusted me except those who harmed our reputation (Al-Sadr family reputation) through corruption and violence, I entrust their matter to Allah Who has not left out any small matter nor great one which He has not included, if they repented, then Allah forgive me and them, peace is the conclusion
The slave of Allah
Muqtada Al-Sadr

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك