العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 16-02-2021, 07:07 AM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,246

افتراضي With approaching the elections

With approaching the elections \ Speech of Muqtada Al-Sayyid Muhammad Al-Sadr in his account in Twitter on 15/2/2021
In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful
Nowadays and with approaching the elections, the struggles increase between the political parties from those who will participate in the elections, I have no authority on most of them especially the corruptors, here I divide the struggles into three levels
The first: The bloody struggle: as kidnapping, killing, beating and the like, all these things are forbidden at us
The second: The illusive struggle: it is the struggle which is based on hatred between the people of same home and first of its bases are lie, deception, accusing others without evidence nor clear proof
The third: The democratic struggle: it is the moral true struggle which is between the people of same home, whatever their belongingness, thoughts, doctrines and tendencies differ but love of home gather them
Therefore the first one should be solved through judiciary, compromise and reformation immediately.As to the second, it should be ended because it isn't from our morals to defame others even those who exploit the reformation for electoral spoils even though this method is refused in our opinion.From this moment till the date of election, all should have brotherly and patriotic soul and leaving the violence and lie except with proof, evidence and logic.Between this and that, it can resort to Sharia and law and what satisfy Allah.I don't accept to trespass on those who abuse me without right beside to the others because Al-Sadr family were bred on forgiveness even if what they say on me is lie but I let them to God Who doesn't leave small matter nor big one and if it is true, I ask repentance and forgiveness to me and to them
Lover of moderation
Muqtada Al-Sadr

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع