العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum

Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum .Related in the subjects that explain the right culture of islam

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-02-2021, 03:35 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

افتراضي Press conference with Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr

Press conference which the leader Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr held in Al-Hannanah – Al-Najaf Al-Ashraf on 10/2/2021
In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful
O Allah bless upon Muhammad and upon his family
There are some points which I'd like to mention to you
First: I address my thanks to the brothers in Saraya Al-Salam for their discipline, love and observance on the sanctuaries, on the home and on the state prestige, all these matters were in high organizing and arrangement, may Allah reward them the best reward, actually the Iraqi people should be reassured with the existence of Saraya Al-Salam, neither Daesh in the future nor Ba'thien nor any attack on Iraqi people from any terrorism, from any occupier and from any other body, it was said that the security spread which was for defending on the sanctuaries and state prestige reduces from state prestige
No, my dear if I doubted that this security spread of Saraya Al-Salam detracts from state prestige, I will never satisfy in it, we are with state prestige therefore I repeat: it is necessary to keep on the state prestige by any party whatever important is high or low from the politicians, people, demonstrators, others and from neighbor states or other states, they should keep on the state prestige
Another point: The security forces are collapsing and weak, many people from those who call for violence transgress on them by beating, burn their cars, their properties and stations
Actually when I saw the army and police in the hospitals (wounded and killed) and the oppression and violence against them and the state is silent, I can't keep silent, if the demonstrator who uses violence against them thinks that the security forces defend on the corruptors
No, they don't, they defend on Iraq sovereignty, independence of Iraq, Iraqi people and on home, I don't accept to transgress on security forces absolutely, the Iraqi government should strengthen the army and police and defend on them, when the security forces face the riot, they don't face the civilians and demonstrators but they face to defend on the home, when the security forces see cut the roads, burn and crucifying, they should face that
Another point: We are with the reformative demonstration, we were and we still and all know that but with condition? It should be peaceful without transgressing on the private and public properties or on security forces or terrifying the people, suspending the work and preventing people from their sustenance, it isn't acceptable, anyone wants to revolt against oppression and corruption, he should use the peace only to succeed, Al-Hussein was oppressed then he triumphed, not oppressor
I support the security forces, I emphasize on brother Al-Kadhimi to support them, I emphasize on brother Al-Kadhimi to support them, support the security forces in all their classes to face the intruders and those who call for violence and rioters whereas the home can't bear more, enough violence, enough killing, enough terrorism, enough occupation, let's live in peace and safety
Another point: The brother Al-Kadhimi pledged to return state prestige, I say to him: you have to abide by this pledge
I advise all to prepare democratic atmospheres to succeed the early elections and stay far from violence, killing and riot, all these matters will lead to postpone the elections, it means disaster on Iraq whereas the corruptors will return once again
We demand to end the investigation in killing the peaceful demonstrators but from another side we emphasize to complete the investigation immediately in all who transgress on the security forces, the one who transgresses on the security forces isn't demonstrators nor revolutionist nor demander to the reformation but he wants to harm security of home and its stability and sovereignty, there is detraction to the state prestige in transgressing on security forces, we don't accept to harm state prestige
The next prime minister should be reformative from reformation tent, we will not accept to return the corruptor to be prime minister whoever it is, it means in my language; remove all corruptors without exception
We accept UN supervision on the early elections, it is desirable matter but with condition that other regional and international states shouldn't interfere in our affairs, we are Iraqis and we know how to manage the elections, if Allah wills, Iraq is democratic state and it can end the case of early elections
Warning: the normalization is imminent, the normalization with Zionist enemy is imminent, it was said that they prepare the Israelian ambassador, I challenge him to come, the normalization is forbidden, I will not accept it, there should be parliamentary and political work to prevent it, we will not permit that even on our blood
The Iraqi people suffer from economic crisis, there are poverty, hunger and shortages in services, the government should put radical solutions to these economic crisis as soon as possible
I advise UN to adopt comprehensive and meaningful dialogue between Iraqi parties but it doesn't mean to be political between the parties only, it is comprehensive to all Iraqis with all its sects, classes and nationalities, may be the peace is the controller in our beloved Iraq
Finally: on the occasion of new presidency in America (Biden), the occupier should ( see I say the occupier, it means he is still occupier) withdraw immediately through diplomatic and parliamentary methods to avoid making Iraq a field for regional and international struggles, anyone has disputation with America or with any state, he comes to struggle in Iraq. No, we are Iraqis and we have our prestige and power, we can behave and ready to fix state prestige, we will never get out from that whatever happens, Iraq remains lofty and grand if Allah wills
One of the journalists: In the case of getting the American forces out of Iraq, how do you expect the interference of neighbor states in Iraq
The leader Al-Sayyid Muqtada: If the American forces got out, no one can interfere as long as I'm alive
One of the journalists: What is your opinion about the upcoming visit of Vatican Pope? Thank you
The leader Al-Sayyid Muqtada: He is welcome; Iraq is his second country if Allah wills
One of the journalists: Regarding the UN and the method of elections, do you expect that they have complete supervision on the elections or just UN supervision
The leader Al-Sayyid Muqtada: Do you want a wish or an expectation
One of the journalists: No, of course an expectation
The leader Al-Sayyid Muqtada: I expect that the parties don't accept UN supervision in order to falsify as they will, I don't want falsification, therefore I demand to UN interference and supervision
Thank you

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات