العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-10-2020, 09:14 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

افتراضي The conditions of demonstration

The conditions of demonstration \ The speech of Muqtada Al-Sayyid Muhammad Al-Sadr in his account in Twitter on 9/10/2020
In the name of Allah
Peace be upon Iraq and its people
All know that I'm the first one who gave an order to demonstrate against the biggest corruptor (the occupier) then gave an order to demonstrate against the corruption and corruptors and we completed it with sit – in around Green Zone and inside it, the green tent witnesses on that. No one bargains me on the reformation because it is our habit and that is what we were bred on it and inherited from the forefather but as you know, I pledged myself not to shed Iraqi blood absolutely and refuse to trespass on anyone even our guests in Iraq, therefore I was and still emphasizing on peace, hence I put conditions for demonstrating so anyone wants to work by them, we are with him, and the one who violates them, then all should cooperate with brave security forces and jealous tribes to end the riot without bloodshed, the conditions are
One: Not to trespass on private and public properties
Two: Not to crucify or kill even those who attack the demonstrators beside to the others and resort to the legal and judicial methods
Three: Keep the prestige of security forces and never trespass on them even through exclamation
Four: Not to close the schools, universities and other state's offices especially the service one
Five: It isn't allowable to exploit the religious occasions for worldly, political and electoral purposes as happened in Karbala
Six: Closing the roads and bridges and harm the public system are prevented
Seven: Abide by Sharia, social and moral bases
Eight: It isn't allowable to threaten or compel any person to demonstrate absolutely
Nine: Specify the protests squares and specify their times
Ten: Not to trespass on the employees whether during performing their work or out of work
Eleven: Not to work with external agenda
Twelve: Determining the demands, let them be public for interest of Iraq not for personal interest, we support the aware and educated youth and those who love the reformation, we support their national right demands
Also I advise all especially after determining the date of election and change its law and after International supervision on it, to work hard to organize the lines to remove the corruptors and stripping the authority from them, end their corruption, prepare the peaceful atmospheres for all Islamic and civil bodies and all Iraqi bodies to go into democracy easily and freely, anyone exceeded the limits then he is either sneaker or work with external agenda
Enough harming the home, let our slogan be neither Eastern nor Western but Iraqi peaceful elections with UN fair supervision without occupation states
The Iraqi
Muqtada Al-Sadr

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع