العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-04-2020, 10:56 AM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,257

افتراضي O supported

The speech of Muqtada Al-Sayyid Muhammad Al-Sadr in his account in Twitter on 6/4/2020
In the name of Allah the Compassionate the Merciful
My master and imam, I witness with certain that you are the alive imam, you are the infallible imam and you are the rising by truth, and one day, you will appear to fill the earth with justice as it was filled with oppression, so peace be upon you at your birthday, and when you appear with truth publicly, when you die and when you were resurrected alive
My master, I know with certain that you are obeying to the command of your God Glory to Him therefore you disappeared by His command and you will appear by His command therefore I don't want to hasten what Allah wants to delay it nor delay what Allah wants to hasten it but I submitted to Allah and I will not be from the objectors absolutely
My master I say the truth and I will not deviate from it: you are the savior for this humanity without difference between religion and another nor between thinking and another, and one day you will rise to declare of the guidance and renewal of religion which is about to efface
My master I'm one of your followers and supporters, I send you my message in the midst of trial and epidemic and in the danger of death and annihilation, the hardship and adversity spread and the people were subjected to a severe shake even though some of them slipped and others retreated and others weakened and despaired and some of them kept away from the heaven
Yes, my master, it is circle of life whereas Allah said: (Are you under the illusion that you will enter Paradise whereas the suffering which came to those before you, has not yet come to you? Hardship and adversity befall them and they were shaken). O the trustee of messenger of Allah, O son of Mecca and Safa, O son of Ali Al-Murtadha, O son of Fatima Al-Zahra' and son of Al-Hasan and Al-Hussein the masters of the martyrs (I sacrifice my soul to you) when will the help of Allah come? Pay heed Allah's help is surely near
O my master, if we committed mistake or neglect or overlooked or be low or kept away but you are grandson of messenger of mercy (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) we ask you by Al-Zahra' and her father, her husband, her son and the light that depository at her to intercede for us at your God to forgive our sins and excessiveness, save us from the punishment of fire, fix us on loving you and obeying you and obeying your infallibles fathers and grandfathers
My master, I feel shame to ask you to raise the trial but I beg you to ask Allah to forgive me and forgive the believer men and believer women in order that Allah accept our repentance, but it grieves me to see that some of creature are afflicted by the epidemic and other are inattentive from you and from your way, there is no resort for them just your intercession o my master but they don't know
My master, Allah said: (It is not for Allah to punish them while you are amongst them; and Allah will not punish them as long as they are seeking forgiveness). He also said: (therefore, I told them, seek forgiveness from your Lord; He is indeed Most Forgiving). My master, you are amongst us and we seek forgiveness if Allah wills, and Allah the Forgiving, the Merciful, and any one neglected or slackened from seeking forgiveness then his matter relates to you, because you are inheritor of trustee of Allah in His earth and His hujja on His slaves and you have the command after Allah
My master do not seize us for what the foolish people did nor seize us for what the corruptors did nor seize us for the annulling did nor seize us for what the sinners did whereas they are ignorant people
My master, we ask Allah not to be from those who caused delaying your appearance because you are waiting for our guidance as we are waiting for you…my master I and those who followed your deputy who had minor infallibility declare our repentance and regret from all our sins, we promise you to be from those who seek forgiveness and don't want just gratification of Allah, His messenger and His guardians, so intercede, you who are the best intercessor for us, we don't have just you after Allah, whereas the doors of Allah's houses were closed in front of us and the shrines of your fathers and grandfathers were closed in front of us due to our negligence and excessiveness. I'm by Your dignity from the repentant, if not forgive me then I will be from the losers
O my people, repent to Allah a pure repentance, be patient on the trial and be thankful for the graces and invoke Allah with sad heart to remove the epidemic and seek forgiveness from Allah, you will find Him Forgiving Merciful
O supported: intercede for us
Your fedayee
Muqtada Al-Sadr

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة