العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-02-2020, 08:54 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,258

افتراضي The speech of Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr in his account in Twitter on 1/2/2020

In the name of Allah
Today will be recorded in Iraq history that the people chose a prime minister not the blocs…and this is good step which will consolidate in the future. Today, we (the revolutionists) are obligated in continuing in peaceful demonstrations to complete the independent ministerial cabinet which are from the people and to the people. Today, we hope from the brother Muhammad Allawi not to surrender to external and interior pressures, to declare his programs to hurry in starting early elections to endeavor to sovereignty of Iraq and its independence in what keep the rank of the country and its decision and the prestige of its security forces
Today, I declare from preventing anyone belongs to me to participate in the government and not to affect neither from near nor from far in forming it. Yes, if he wants a support to strengthen him in independent way, I'm and the people are ready for that, I hope that appointing the brother Muhammad Allawi by the president is acceptable and satisfactory from the people and to be patient and continue on their peaceful way in their demonstrations for Iraq… and if he failed in forming his government then we are with the people against the sectarianism, racism, partisan and corruption
Finally
Thank you Allah
Thank you Marji'iya
Thank you people
Thank you happy martyrs
Thank president
We are continuing in reformation and we will not deviate
The citizen
Muqtada Al-Sadr

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس