العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 24-06-2019, 05:17 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,246

افتراضي The speech of Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr on 23/6/2019 about what happen behind the political, parliament and governmental scene

The speech of Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr on 23/6/2019 about what happen behind the political, parliament and governmental scene
I put in front of the nation many important points to have full knowledge about what happen behind the political, parliament and governmental scene, and from these points are the following
First: They insist on sectarian, racial and partisan divisions, and rooting a deep, old and new state, and I'm still on my attitude that the government should be from (independent technocrat) only and all should work for nation interest not for party and group
Second: I'm as be far from ministerial cabinet and persist to be from independent technocrat and no one supported as just the few…hence I declare, in spite of it will lead to political weakness for the reformation from one side and some corruptors will rush madly on the positions from another side, but I'm determined to be far from positions and jobs which will be according to wrong standards, and if it happened according to their desires then I declare that I disavow from all of them without exception and I will never support the corruptors
Third: The situation of services is still bad...maybe the government is unable to improve the services absolutely
Fourth: The politicians still insist on benefit themselves through parliament vote for their benefit or for the benefit of (Rafha') and others are more, and I consider that a clear and public corruption
Fifth: We hope that (love home) is the most important merit for the government and the decision is Iraqi but unfortunately the decision is still from behind borders
Sixth: There is who feed the regional struggle by wood and fuel to expose Iraq to the danger…and I consider that forbidden because it exposes the nation and the sanctities for danger
Seventh: The government should work to find fast solutions to protect the demonstrators if they demonstrate peacefully for services and never harm them whatever their belongingness
Eighth: The work of council of fighting the corruption is still weak...if it doesn't work then it means the satisfaction and accepting the corruption and corruptors but it means their expansion and domination…where are the promises
Ninth: Activating protecting the borders not from the security side only but even from economic and social sides because not the enemy sneak only whereas opiates filled the country and the people was spoiled and Iraq was filled by forbidden and unhealthy production and others are more
Tenth: I call to strengthen the role of Iraqi army and police and security bodies in large way and never give the chance for partisan and sectarian to dominate on the nation, on their sustenance and on their fates not in Mosul and liberated regions only but in each span in Iraq…because the dignity of Iraq is from the dignity of his army, police and security forces…and in this regard I say: if brigades of peace is obstacle in front of that, so I'm ready to any decision in this regard
The citizen
Muqtada Al-Sadr

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع