العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum

Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum .Related in the subjects that explain the right culture of islam

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 20-03-2017, 07:09 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

ختم The speech of the Iraqi leader Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr in the fourth annual conference (Fatima Al-Zahra' is symbol of the Islamic unity)

In the name of Allah the Compassionate the Merciful
In the anniversary of birth the head of ladies of the worlds…our lady Fatima Al-Zahra' the daughter of the best creatures and master of the worlds Mohammed Bin Abdullah (blessing of Allah be upon him and upon his family and companions),I put an idea between your hands O the attendants which I often wanted to mention it as an idea that accept the developing and the modification, maybe we are from those who do efforts for the unity of religions and for the peaceful coexistence which will be the starting point to the integrity if Allah wills, then I say, In the name of Allah the Compassionate the Merciful, Allah said the true when He said, (And the Noble Messenger said, O my Lord-indeed my people took this Qur'an as worthy of being abandoned) or as He said, (Those who broke the Word of Allah into several parts), if we listened to the great Book and scrutinized in it we will see that many verses had left from it really –intentionally or not, or say by negligence or inability- Allah the Knowing. It isn’t from the equity that we concentrate on some verses and leave the other verses without knowing the meaning of them, and it is shameful that we concentrate on the verses that give personal benefit and leave the verses that give general benefit which include all society without exception, whereas if the interpreter or the other scientists throw light upon the following verse (Indeed the only true religion in the sight of Allah is Islam) or upon the verse (And if one seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted from him; and he is among the losers in the Hereafter) and leave the other verses which have flexibility, and freedom of the opinion and freedom the belief then he is mistaken and harm the Islam and the Muslims from whence he knows or not. We want here to give a new shape for Islam that becomes one hand with the other religions to reach to the desired aim without violence or fight or strong disagreement as it happens nowadays, whereas the many left the dialogue {dialogue of the religions) and left it behind their backs depending upon {verses} or weak proofs to take the violence or give it…I don’t mean here those who allege that they are Muslims and the strict only –as Dwa'ish and others- but it includes all religions and sects equally. We and you see what happen in Burma from violence, burning, killing and torture from a side, and what the west (who allege that they belong to prophet of Allah Isa(Jesus)son of Virgin Merry) do from violence, war, occupation…etc. and their nuclear and war arsenal are clear, or even some of those who belong to the Judaism and her prophet Musa Bin Imran as what happens in Palestine and others, and we are as Muslims and say that it is the right religion we should educate ourselves before educating the others, and use the dialogue as long as we are strong and don’t use the weapon only for self-defense. And we should not be inattentive that most of the Divine religion which support by Divine books were on clear way then deviated from that little by little during the generations, whereas the Judaism came then most of them deviated then Allah sent the Jesus, then most of them deviated then Allah sent Mohammed Bin Abdullah as a Messenger and observing present witness and a Herald of glad tidings and warning, and to complete the morals not to remove the other religions. So in order not to make the foolish to deviate Islam we should dot the i's and cross the t's whereas if some or most of those who belong to these religions deviate but it doesn’t mean that there are some of them who didn’t deviate, and maybe this is conceded or unanimous, but the question is: how do we recognize between them? I say that this is the basis of the subject and the reason for writing this subject to put it between your hands maybe we and you and each one loves the peace get benefit from that. Allah said in several verses, the first verse (Indeed the believers {the Muslims} and those among the Jews, the Christians, and the Sabeans who sincerely accept faith in Allah and the Last Day and do good deeds -their reward is with their Lord; and there shall be no fear upon them nor shall they grieve), and the second verse (Indeed those who call themselves Muslims -and similarly among the Jews, and the Sabeans, and the Christians-whoever sincerely accepts faith in Allah and the Last Day, and does good deeds -so there shall be no fear upon them nor shall they grieve),
Certainly its repetition is not vainly Glory to Allah but the repetition for the certainty and insistence and the wish from Him to apply the verses that I considered them in the beginning of speech that they are left even that some people make some words deviated and false God forbid! So we should throw light upon these two verses by the following points:
The first point: the religions which are conceded on them Divinely as initial matter are:
First: (the believers) they are the Muslims apparently and the believers especially, I mean those who believe in Messenger of Allah and in his companions and in the light that was sent with him
Second: (those among the Jews) they are who said (we have indeed inclined towards You) they are the Jews and their prophet Musa Bin Imran
Third: (the Christians) and their prophet Isa Bin Mariam

Fourth: (the Sabeans) and they are known sect at the most even it was said that they have Divine Book
And we can conclude the second point from the two verses that’s the bases which we can recognize by them between who deviated and who didn’t deviate, and the bases are
The first basis: the faith in Allah Glory to Him
The second basis: the faith in the Last Day
The third basis: doing the good deeds
We can conclude another basis that’s the faith in the messengers whereas Allah said, (Those who disbelieve in Allah and His Noble Messengers, and seek to cause division between Allah and His Noble Messengers, and say, we believe in some and disbelieve in others, and wish to choose a way between faith and disbelief; -These are the real disbelievers We have kept prepared a disgraceful punishment –And those who believe in Allah and all His Noble Messengers and do not make any distinction in belief between any of them- Allah will soon give them their reward; and Allah is Oft Forgiving, Most Merciful)
As to the third point that anyone has the above bases then he will be from the following
First: his reward is from his God…whereas Allah said, (Allah will soon give them their reward)
Second: (there shall be no fear upon them nor shall they grieve) So O brothers, each religion from what we mentioned above didn’t believe in Allah or became a polytheist or took an idol as God or disbelieve in the Last Day or didn’t do good deeds or took the forbidden as a work or took the violence as a way then he isn’t from (there shall be no fear upon them nor shall they grieve) So O brothers in the religion {I mean the Muslims} and So O brothers in the other religions {I mean those among the Jews, the Christians, the Sabeans and others} from those who still believe in Allah and in the Last Day and still do good deeds come towards a word which common between us and you, that we shall worship no one except Allah, and that we shall not ascribe any partner to Him, and that none of us shall take one another as lords besides Allah; then if they do not accept say, we are Muslims, as Allah said (Come towards a word which common between us and you, that we shall worship no one except Allah, and that we shall not ascribe any partner to Him, and that none of us shall take one another as lords besides Allah; then if they do not accept say, "Be witness that {only} we are Muslims) Come towards a word which common, that we shall worship no one except Allah, and that we shall not ascribe any partner to Him and believe in the Last Day and do good deeds that Allah satisfies on them, and leave all our conflicts and make the mind and the dialogue instead of them, and leave the conflicts to Allah whereas Allah said in a verse assimilates to the two previous verses (Indeed the Muslims, and the Jews, and the Sabeans, and the Christians and the fire worshippers and the polytheists –indeed Allah will decide between all of them on the Day of Resurrection; indeed Allah witnesses all things) { Allah will decide between all of them on the Day of Resurrection, not me or you, my dear} from here, we understand that anyone tries to decide between the religions in our world then he is mistaken, it isn’t our duty but Allah will decide between all of them on the Day of Resurrection, and Allah is the witness on all religions with their true and lying, and with their constancy and deviation, so whoever wills may accept faith and whoever wills to be abnormal, and he will be abnormal between the religions that they should be together by the dialogue, love and peace. O my dear, know that the required are the slavery to Allah and submitting to Him, and the belief in the returning to Him, and He raises high the good deeds, and no one {whether he was Muslim or Jew or Sabean or Christian) can allege a religion and he didn’t apply its bases, and any one applied then he will get the eternal happiness at the Forgiving Lord and there shall be no fear upon them nor shall they grieve, and upon them will be "peace" –a word from Merciful Lord
Thank you

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة خادم البضعة ; 21-03-2017 الساعة 08:34 AM
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع