العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-01-2017, 04:12 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

ختم The refusal of guidance in Al-Najaf to receive a delegation from National alliance and the suggestions that presented to them / statement of Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr on 1/1/2017

Peace be upon the brothers in National alliance and mercy and blessings of Allah
After the refusal of high guidance (in All-Iraq) to receive your delegation (the highest) so you should see and check the reasons of that refusal that I expect it is due to specific reasons...which you can raise them even gradually through the following suggestions
First: changing your political faces (all of them without exception)
Second: changing your private and general policies
Third: punishing the corruptors who belong to you without exception
Fourth: paying attention to the people and to their suffering and leaving being fortified behind the walls
Fifth: stopping the interference (party and militia) in the work of government
Sixth: supporting the Iraqi army, security forces and Al-Mujahedeen in a way that keep the prestige and power of the government
Seventh: leaving the disagreements and the sectarian attacks not through the unknown political settlement but through uniting the society according to studied legitimate and legal bases
Eighth: keeping the prestige of guidance in Al-Iraq and its orders, decisions, advices and recommendations
Ninth: leaving personal escalation speeches which aren't useful
Tenth: putting strategy that satisfy the guidance in which the alliance be under the tent of guidance
Eleventh: the guidance is the largest representative for the people then refusing to meet you means the refusal of people to you so be aware for your case
Twelfth: your work should be for the highness of Al-Iraq and supporting its state always not for the election or worldly matters, maybe we and you build a safe and united Iraq under the cover of guidance and the sights of oppressed people
I showed my cooperation previously to build your alliance by another way and new garment…if you want that then I'm ready…in spite of that I'm out of alliance…thank you
Muqtada Al-Sadr
Second of Rabi' Al-Thani 1438 A.H
1/1/2017

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة خادم البضعة ; 01-01-2017 الساعة 04:36 PM
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة