العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-12-2016, 01:01 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

ختم Invitations to Saudi, Egyptian and Iranian governments on the occasion of the week of blessed prophet birthday / statement for Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr on 3/12/2016

In the name of Allah

As the forthcoming for what is called the blessed prophetic birthday or what is called the week of Islamic unity with all its sects by the birthday of guidance and the light of darkness the master of all worlds Mohammed blessings of Allah be upon him and upon his family and best companions. At the same time I call for rooting the Islamic unity...whereas as we are in Iraq protect the sanctities whether in Al-Najaf or Karbala' or Al-A'dhamyia or others and that is honor medal for us in the present life and afterlife and in order to root the Islamic unity that I'm one from those who call to it and support it…I call for the following
One:I invite the Saudi government for the following
A:Protect the grave of the messenger from the Wahabian thought for the dominant abnormal group at them…and we are ready to cooperate for that
B:Rebuilding the graves of Al-Baqee' especially the graves of prophet family and the progeny of the Mohammedan prophecy…also we are ready to cooperate for that
C:Turn their armies that fight in Yemen and Bahrain to Al-Quds to liberate it from dirtiness of Israel and state of evil also we are ready to cooperate for that in spite of our wounds and trials
Two: I invite the Egyptian government and the honorable Azhar to protect mosque of "Al-Hussein's head" and open it for the visitors and save it from the foreigners
Three: I invite the honorable Azhar to open doctrinal dialogue between doctrines scholars for the Islamic unity, and to save the Islamic world from the strict thought from all doctrines. And also we are ready to help them in all these matters whereas it is keeping on the essence of real Islamic Mohammedan…and I see that all of these are duty on the all to thank the favor of Messenger of all worlds Mohammed and his part Al-Zahra', my soul and souls of worlds are redemption for them
Four: I invite the Islamic government in the neighbor Iran to the openness on the Islamic world, and present the general doctrinal and religious benefits as we knew her on the political benefits, and put the disagreements aside for highness of the Mohammedan Alawi Islam, and for salvation of the nations from their sufferance
The caller for the Islamic and humanity unity
Muqtada Al-Sadr
Third of Rabi' 1\ 1438 A.H

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة خادم البضعة ; 03-12-2016 الساعة 03:12 PM
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة