العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum

Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum .Related in the subjects that explain the right culture of islam

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 25-02-2016, 08:41 AM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

افتراضي Questions that the nature is unable to answer them-part two

Questions that the nature is unable to answer them-part two

We mentioned in the first part from this subject many matters that the nature is not able to explain them , its inability proves the Divine wisdom and planning
Here we will mention another matter
First : the dreams
How can the human see the dream and why ? they didn't answer this question and regarded it an illusion the vision isn't a thing and the dream world is not a thing and we can discuss this matter from many sides
First : the seeing , the hearing and movement in the vision world is so clear or may be it is so clear or in many times it is clear so by which eye did we see ? by which ear did we hear? By which foot did we walk? By which hand did we take and give ? with knowing that we are restricted by the sleeping and sleep in the bed and we are not aware to ourselves
Second : did you ask yourself ? if you didn't I asked myself that I slept one night and saw a dream so why did I see this dream and didn't see another one ? there is no explanation what does Europe say ? what do the astrologers say? What do the chemists say ? what do the doctors say ? what does the person himself say? That why did I see this dream ? did he choose it for himself ? or it was imposed on him ? I say it was imposed on him by God's will and ability not more than that , if it was due to the desires of the human during the day as they say so he will see a specific dream with knowing that the desire can be represented in many probabilities , thousands probabilities that's sufficient to it during the sleeping , so why did he see this thing specifically and didn't see another one ? and this is probability without likely
Third : the dreams that comply with the reality is existent they say no , and the material explanation is not possible but it is by God's will the easier thing for them is to deny it they say that it is not existent for the thing that they don't want it , as they did when they have been asked about the face that is seen in the moon , we will mention it in the next part

Source : the Friday prayers of Al-Sayed Mohammed Al-Sader /Friday 15 /the second sermon

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك