العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 27-05-2015, 10:48 AM   #1

الصورة الرمزية طالب علم

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 333
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Jul 2011
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : دولة الموعود
االمشاركات : 2,084

افتراضي Terrorist Explosion Against Ahlulbayt Followers In KSA, Statement of Al-Sayed Muqtada Al-Sadr 23-5-2015

[frame="15 98"]

In The Name of God
The explosion that occurred in Qatif city (KSA) against Ahlulbayt (a.s) followers wasn't first one and I don't think it will be the last one especially the Saudi government didn't avoid the militants actually in the kingdom; moreover we don't rules out that some governmental parties provide the militancy there against the moderation and against Ahlulbayt doctrine.
This supporting by its failure to arrest the offenders and don't look for them for trial. Therefore, an offender who ensure there is no banishment, he will not be deterred.
Hence I say to those who love the moderation in (KSA) should be good example in peaceful coexistence of sects and religion, not only American and European people live in it peacefully while lovers of prophet and his family live in little peace … and I say:
First: striving to arrest the criminals for trial otherwise, we will seek to make these attacks as international issue in order to maintain the pure blood.
Second: give the real chance to Ahlulbayt followers in the protection of the, their masques and their rituals otherwise, this gives a proof that the government don't behave with fatherhood toward its people.
Third: if the kingdom calls for democracy, it should move toward pluralism and inclusion of these affected areas (Ihssa and Al Qatif) in democratic political process otherwise, the government doesn't have justice.
Fourth: the presence of holy places in the kingdom that don't mean there is no Arabic spring and doesn't mean the submission of believers to the terrorism, extremism and violence… be aware if this event occur again, a spring will be coming.
Fifth: I was and I am still expecting from the kingdom active role in recovery of moderation and end the injustice in the countries but the evidences indicate the contrary such pass Saudi interference in Yemen send Bahrain and didn't support its people in Ihssa and Qatif… we ask the kingdom to return to the moderation.
In the last, I say: oh Allah almighty mercy the martyrs of believers in (Qadih) city and brought them in your mercy and patience to their families.
From the country of Iraq, we gives condolence to them and you be aware that we made their enemies and our enemies a fire… and we hope they to be on high level in their region and dogma , and we with you, with you not with their enemy.
[align=right]
fourth of great Shaban 1436
[/align]
[/frame]

توقيع »

اللهم صل على محمد وال محمد وعجل فرجهم و العن عدوهم

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة خادم البضعة ; 31-05-2015 الساعة 10:48 AM
طالب علم غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع