العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum

Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum .Related in the subjects that explain the right culture of islam

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-08-2014, 12:52 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,246

افتراضي The lessons that should be taken from the death ( part two

The lessons that should be taken from the death part two

Second level : The effect of the death on the person in the afterlife
First : Most people don't know what is waiting for them in the afterlife , is it a great reward or a great punishment , people know that they have sins , defects & deserve punishment unless God blesses them and forgive their sins then they will be rewarded
Second :There are two matters that save us from the punishment , one of them is the good work and the other is the mercy of God but the first one is little while the second is great &large hence the people should depend on the mercy because the good work in the present life comes from the mercy of God and his blessing on them
Third : Most dead people wish to return back to the present life not because they love life and feel sad for leaving it but they want to obey God and ask him the forgiveness and correct their bad behaviors as God said in the Holy Quran ( ….he says : send me back , my Lord , send me back; Haply I may do good in that which I have left*)but God will never respond to their invocation ( it is a ( mere ) word that he speaks ; and before them is a barrier until the day they are raised *)because they aren't honest in their invocation and if they return back they commit the same sins so the punishment will increase in the afterlife
Fourth : After the death of any person , his heirs will be busy in burying him while the dead person will be busy in the new world , therefore the people should work hardly in the present life to prepare themselves to another life after death
Fifth : There is no evidence that all people die in the same way , truly it is the same in the dying of their bodies but it differs in extracting the soul and what come after it , it also differ in their feeling at death's moment ( relief or pain , safety or fear ) and the shape of God's messenger who will take their soul
Source : jurisprudence of ethics written by Al-Sayed Mohammed Al-Sader
* Surah :Al-Mu,minun / The Believers ( 99-100
Translated by Al-Muntadhira

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة الاستاذ ; 03-08-2014 الساعة 12:56 PM
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة