العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum

Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum .Related in the subjects that explain the right culture of islam

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 16-09-2013, 11:19 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الطالب

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 374
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Aug 2011
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 5,133

افتراضي AL-sayed Muqtada AL-sader thanks The Faithfuls Who Walked in 15th Anniversary for Martyrdom AL-sayed Mohammed AL-sader

Although I prefer the isolation from the society now , but I couldn’t Keep silent when I see these faithfuls who are walking to their father and their savior (Mohammed AL-sader) and who had saved them from the darkness , these crowds who collected them loving of AL- sayed Mohammed AL- sader and his family and the faithfulness for him ,I ask god to accept your work and collect us with this great man and great scientist and the pious leader thanks for the visitors, you have proved your loyalty for us , thanks for the workers , thanks for the Security agencies, and the Service agencies , your gathering entered the pleasure to friend and the hate to the enemies , when I saw you and your number and your organizing , I cried , and I will be proud of you because you are on my father's way , you have been integrated Islamic , dogmatic , Culturally , Organizationally and Administratively , you are united and neglected the world , I ask god to support the Islam and Muslims and support Iraq and Iraqis , and Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة الطالب ; 20-09-2013 الساعة 11:57 PM
الطالب غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 17-09-2013, 01:29 PM   #2

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,258

افتراضي رد: AL-sayed Muqtada AL-sader thanks The Faithfuls Who Walked in 15th Anniversary for Martyrdom AL-sayed Mohammed AL-sader

Thank you for publishing

الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة