العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum

Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum .Related in the subjects that explain the right culture of islam

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-09-2013, 10:14 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الطالب

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 374
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Aug 2011
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 5,133

افتراضي The answer of Muqtada AL– Sader about the last France Election

In the name of God

First, I send a letter to all Moslems in France specially the Arabic community whereas most of them either militant in religion or liberal and they must avoid the two matters and call for peace and Islam not calling for terrorism and decay, they must be moderate.

Then, I address the second letter to new French government which gained a lot of people votes who want to get rid from previous government because it put them in a lot of life's difficulties and conflicts

The new government must not sit on presidential chair for presidency itself but for serving its people first and do not bend it's head to America.

But it must have opinion, independence and self-decision to build its entity without any external Intervention.

At the same time , I invite it to adopt the Muslims and their dogmas , especially the right dogmas which don’t invite to the hostility and the violence , but it invites to the peace and brotherhood and harmony ,and it must make them as the other nations , having rights and duties , and they don’t assault anyone , and not contrary too , and they held their rites naturally without extreme, and they wear their veil which give France greatest pictures of Civilization and freedom , in order to make France become leadership for the religions, not enemy to them

then , I send a third message to the previous president, to rectify what he had done in his era, and to gets the last chance , in order to, look , a realistic look and feels , a real feeling , for the badness that he had done and his previous wrongs which changed France gradually

Muqtada AL– Sader

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة الطالب ; 20-09-2013 الساعة 10:33 PM
الطالب غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-09-2013, 06:31 AM   #2

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,258

افتراضي رد: The answer of Muqtada AL– Sader about the last France Election