العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum

Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum .Related in the subjects that explain the right culture of islam

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 27-08-2021, 09:10 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

افتراضي The speech of the Iraqi leader Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr on 27/8/2021

The speech of the Iraqi leader Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr on 27/8/2021

I seek protection in Allah from accursed Satan

In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful

Allah said: And your Lord is not such as to destroy townships without reason, while their people are righteous

O dears, O reformers, today, I have received a paper which is signed by some politicians leaders whom we still trust them because they seek reformation. Yes, it is reliable reformative treaty paper as first stage, it is a hope to save Iraq once again from the jaws of corrupters who have no aims just the authority and money at the expense of people, this reformative paper which must be a covenant between the blocs who signed it and between the beloved people within specific time without participating the corrupters and those who have external interests and lovers of subordination, domination and corruption. Yes, this paper has come according to our aspirations and people reformative aspirations therefore returning to the reformative, million, election project becomes acceptable and easy, but some people bet that I can't return to the elections because it is so late firstly, and the popular bases aren't convinced, and I bet firstly on your customary obedience in good and bad times and in any decision which I made, therefore, I'm certain that we and you – O dears – will participate in the elections with unprecedented determination to save Iraq and reform it from occupation, corruption, normalization and subordination, therefore the interest required to participate in elections in million way because the corrupters bet on your few number and I bet on your large number and on your firmness, your obedience, your conviction, your trust and your regularity because Iraq is Iraq of Al-Sadrein and this reformation will be a door to raise the trail and save Iraq whereas Allah doesn't ruin the reformers

You were and still soldiers of reformation as I know you in supporting us ( Al-Sadr family), so don't betray and submit Iraq to the corruption, normalization and violence whereas love homeland is from faith.

Also I find myself in need of your standing with me to apply reformation paper through your million standing in demonstration squares once, and under the parliament dome once again to prove to the all that we are the biggest bloc which Iraq has never known such it neither in the past nor in the future with condition that your obedience and abiding by instructions of the supervisors on elections project without doubt and each one of you will be a speaking tongue to the reformative election propaganda. Thank you to those who signed and returned the hope in the reformation, also thank you to brother Al-Kadhimi, thank you O reformation tent and lovers of homeland

Thank you

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات