العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 19-08-2021, 05:00 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,258

افتراضي I don't see the death but happiness and life with corrupters and those who want normalization but boredom

I don't see the death but happiness and life with corrupters and those who want normalization but boredom ….The speech of Muqtada Al-Sayyid Muhammad Al-Sadr in his account in Twitter on 19/8/2021
In the name of Allah
O father of free men
O inspirer of revolutionists
Today, the blood triumphed over the sword.Yes, the pure blood triumphed in Al-Taf over worn swords. Yes, the blood of grandsons of messenger of Allah triumphed over swords of Al-Umayyads (enemies of Allah) even though those who carried the swords were Umayyads but the order came out of Umayyad caliphate…. whereas they have external agendas against Iraqi Husseini reformative revolution.We as we call: would that we were with you so we would win great victory, today we are with them in completing Iraqi Husseini reformation process, a revolution which is neither (Eastern) nor (Western) its light shines from light of Iraq and glow of homeland
So No, No, Subordination
No, No, Occupation
No, No, Normalization
No, No, Nawasib
No, No, Sectarians
No, No, Corrupters
And No, No to those who abuse to the revolution of Al-Imam Al-Hussein and Al-Hussein disavows from them till Doomsday.Here I say: I don't see the death but happiness and life with corrupters and those who want normalization but boredom.May Allah reward Al-Hussein from us the best reward whereas he was an inspirer to us and to the revolutionists against the corruption and oppression in all world, we will drink from his spring under the banner of truth, the banner of Al-Imam Al-Mahdi (I sacrifice my soul to him(.We condole ourselves and condole the reformers in killing their master Al-Imam Al-Hussein by corrupt Umayyads.Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon those who followed Al-Hussein the best following
The revolutionist
Muqtada Al-Sadr

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك