العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum

Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum .Related in the subjects that explain the right culture of islam

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-07-2021, 06:18 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,258

افتراضي The firm attitude of Iraqi leader Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr about the normalization with Israel

The firm attitude of Iraqi leader Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr about the normalization with Israel
I will tell something concerning the normalization with Israel: no one stands against normalization just Al-Sadreon, maybe, it will come the day that they will carry weapon to prevent normalization, I say that publicly, now it may stand against it through education, platforms, Twitter, Facebook, demonstrations, protests and sit-in. There is a big insistence to make Iraq from those who normalize with Israel, it is warning from me, even they prepare everything even the ambassador curse of Allah be upon him but they are waiting for your disagreement and separation in order that the only opponent, resister and brave one separates, if you separated and disagreed then the normalization becomes easy matter at them. So please, your legitimate duty in front of Allah is to unite and watch out the future danger that is normalization with Israel, it is forbidden till Doomsday, we should sacrifice our soul and money for that, not in this stage but it maybe reach to a stage which need sacrifice God forbids, if we don't want to reach to a stage of carrying the weapon so we should educate ourselves, unite our lines, our Friday prayers, other than Friday prayers, our members, all those who belong to Al-Sadrist movement, all its commissions, branches, offices, institutions , politicians, candidates. I didn't like to say that but I have to say it because the danger is near after that if there is negligence, don't say: Muqtada is negligent, I can't do anything alone, we have to unite to do that, I strongly warn you about normalization with Israel, you have to stand brave united stance in order not to reach to the stage of fighting firstly, and to prevent normalization with Israel secondly by any form, you are obligated to that, any one neglected then I will punish him, punish him, because it is legitimate duty, it is final decision
We have to stop corruption through educative, organized and high level way, also the normalization, we have to stand together to prevent and end it, of course, Israel and the West know that the center of world is in Iraq, and center of Iraq is Al-Najaf Al-Ashraf, I can't tell you the other centers, I was serious when I told you that I will be killed or die or be martyred, I didn't laugh at you or said that for elections purposes, don't make them convince you by these matters, we will face danger as long as we stand against corruption and normalization, if you ready to face danger with me then welcome, we stand together, I don't stand as a leader but as soldier if there is normalization. The danger is increasing day after day, if you lost Muqtada then the normalization will be easy, it is the truth, if Muqtada was killed or died then the normalization will be easy, there is no reformation, unfortunately large number of people like corruption, we shouldn't be from them, we are from the followers of Muhammad Al-Sadr, he doesn't want us to be from those who demand present life nor money…etc. We demand the afterlife only, demand it for sake of Allah then Allah will grant success and rectify your matters for you, if you help Allah He will help you otherwise He will not help us

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك