العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-06-2021, 05:21 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

افتراضي The reputation of Al-Jihad and Mujahideen is at stake

The reputation of Al-Jihad and Mujahideen is at stake, all are responsible on that \ The speech of Muqtada Al-Sayyid Muhammad Al-Sadr in his account in Twitter on 10/6/2021
In the name of Allah
My message to the brothers in Popular Mobilization
Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you
Know my dears
Al-Jihad is sacrifice
The resistance is redemption
We cheapen our souls in them for Allah obedience firstly, and for people dignity secondly
My brothers
You have to be example to the others in abiding by religion, Sharia, doctrine, morals and serving the poor and oppressed people without price, no domination nor authority nor chair nor money nor fame… let your example in that be the brave martyr: Imad Mughniyeh who lived in the shadow without worldly spoils and all martyrs who cheapened their blood not for worldly spoils but for Allah and homeland
My brothers
The reputation of Jihad and mujahideen is at stake, all are responsible on that.. Yes, keeping on that is great responsibility through serving your people without distinguishing between race and another or sect or another and through your humbleness and asceticism in the present life. We (Mujahidoon) weren't created for present life and we weren't created for chairs, authority and domination but we were created for homeland and people and for support the oppressed and poor whereas Allah said: And We willed to favour those who were weak in the earth; and to make them leaders and to make them inheritors
Allah promised the weak people in the earth not those who control people and their money to be inheritors, it means they inherit the Paradise; they will abide in it forever, the characteristics of mujahid are altruism, humbleness, high moral, taking care and serving people…and trustee of Allah must be an example to them in his bravery in the war, in his submitting in Tahajud (staying awake at night for worship), his annihilating in Allah, support the oppressed and poor people, in his justice and asceticism. Yes, he (peace of Allah be upon him) didn't satisfy in any shameful deed from his enemies but even from his followers, soldiers and lovers, if they did good deeds, he becomes humble and merciful to them, and if they did bad deeds, he becomes rude with them and doesn't fear in Allah way the blame of blamer, if the one who belongs to you did good deed then his reward will be in the afterlife at Allah and it will not waste, and if the one who belongs to you did bad deed then don't support him but blame him and if he repeated his bad deed then punish him, if his general official tried to punish or investigate with him then wait the results of investigation and don't exceed the limit in leaving him or defending on him, neither mujahid nor the resistant are infallibles and can't be punished , you and we don't claim infallibility , all of you are committing mistakes and the best of you are those who repent. So return to yourselves and return to Allah and don't prefer the present life on satisfaction of Allah and obeying Him because it can't obey Allah from where He is disobeyed absolutely, and don't exceed the limits; indeed Allah doesn't like the intemperate
My brothers
We and you aren't from those who seek for spoils after jihad, we didn't fight for them otherwise we and you be like descendants of Israel whom the calf or Samri had led them astray and the anger of (our father Al-Sadr) will befall upon us and you and it is abjectness in the present life and afterlife
Finally, I pray to Allah to fix you on the truth and bestow upon you with good end and Allah strengthens the relationship between you and between your people, He is the source of each success
Your brother Muqtada Al-Sayyid Muhammad Al-Sadr

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات