العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum

Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum .Related in the subjects that explain the right culture of islam

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-04-2021, 06:23 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

افتراضي Fulfilling the needs

Fulfilling the needs \ The speech of Muqtada Al-Sayyid Muhammad Al-Sadr in his account in Twitter on 2/4/2021
In the name of Allah
Fulfilling the needs
Fulfilling the worldly needs whether (small or great) needs to two important matters, I can call them two important pillars whereas the needs can't be fulfilled just through them but even they may be difficult to fulfill and complete them if these two pillars didn't fulfill together and fulfilling one of them without the other one is not enough absolutely which are
The first pillar: Striving for asking the need as providing the money to buy food and drink and other life necessities, or striving for getting science through lesson and learning or teaching, also for health for example through healthy food and practicing sport and the like, or striving for getting seeds, water and manure for agriculture otherwise the person may the speech of Allah be applied on him: but like one who has his hands outstretched towards water that it may come into his mouth, and it will never come
The second pillar: Resorting to the heaven, the most correct: return to Allah through invocation, obedience, worship, thinking, prostration, submission and increasing the trust in Him: (Allah is my trust and hope), He is the Giver of all good to the creation Glory to Him
According to my understanding, leaving one of them leads to the following: If the person depended on the one and leaving the second with intention then the success will be taken from him and Allah will entrust his matter to the same person and he will strive and strive and he will not gain anything and if he depended on the second without the other, this will lead to isolation and losing the worldly efforts for getting the sustenance due to one of two reasons
The first: Too much worship will take more of his time then the striving and work will be difficult on him
The second: Allah Glory to Him wants from the slave to strive but some of them are desirable but even duty, then he lost his worship and sustenance in the same time, some exceptions from those who have knowledge in esoteric and gnosis matters may be excluded from that, I can't say more
The evidence on what I say is what was narrated: (A step from the slave and the rest to the Lord) whereas there are two fields in this aphorism
The first field: (A step from the slave) it means striving to fulfill the needs in the world and through legal ways
The second field: (and the rest to the Lord) it means resort to Allah and asking His help to fulfill the needs, if Allah wants to afflict the slave and deprive him from the success, no one can prevent Him and if He wants to bestow a favor and success upon His slave, it can't be prevented from him, Allah said: (And if Allah affects you with some suffering, there is none who can remove it except Hi; and if He wills good for you, there is none who can repel His munificence; He bestows it upon whomever He wills from among His bondmen; He is the Oft Forgiving, the Most Merciful.) But we should know that fulfilling the needs is on two levels: the personal and the public and both of them are within what we said above.We see in our present days unfortunately leaving two fields, I mean the worldly and otherworldly striving or say asking the success from Allah Glory to Him especially in general matters, there is who leaves the second field depending on his striving only without returning to Allah in fulfilling his needs and success and getting them thinking that fulfilling them will be apart from Allah. There are classes in Iraqi society depend on the others to reach to their aims as the governments, he leaves the work depending on the employment and leaves the cleaning depending on the government, others depend on (the imported) instead of getting his productions by himself through agriculture, industry and hardworking, and some of them depend on the West in their salvation, they ask the help of occupation army to liberate Iraq from dictatorship or wait for the attitudes of the West to save them from corruption or surrender to the epidemic depending on the West in discovering the vaccine, antibiotic and useful drugs, leaving resort and return to Allah in all that. Here I don't want to criticize depending on what I have mentioned above as West and others as much as I criticize the complete depending on them in all matters and leaving the personal striving from one side and return to Allah through invocation, obedience and worship from another side, therefore the human concerning the two pillars is divided into many degrees
The first degree: The one who strives and the one who invokes
The second degree: The one who invokes without striving especially in our present age
The third degree: The one who strives without invocation and return to Allah
The fourth degree: The one who depends on the others and inattentive from Allah, he doesn't strive nor invoke
O human don't think yourself as small body which the biggest world had folded in you but in the same time don't give yourself more than its desert in front of Allah. Here I'd like to inform you that the secret which the prophets, messengers, guardians and pious depend on it in fulfilling their needs is striving and invocation otherwise prophet Noah can't be saved in his ship nor prophet of Allah Joseph couldn't save people of Egypt just through them nor our noble messenger (Muhammad) couldn't triumphed on disbelievers and polytheists just through them, even Ali Bin Abi Talib the trustee of messenger of Allah was brave in wars and stay awake at night in devotion in mihrab, also our guardian martyr (Al-Sayyid Muhammad Al-Sadr) couldn't guide the Iraqi society in this way just through fighting Al-Haddam and Al-Ba'th Al-Aflaqi for what he had from bravery and striving from one side and he was from people of knowledge and worship even the word (Allah) appeared on his forehead from another side. Didn't you hear the fate of Paroah who strove to make mankind worship him then he sank or Nimrod which bug killed him or Beni Umayia, they killed each other or people of A'ad and Thamud and others are more and the dictator Haddam (Saddam) is near example. Yes, the success and getting the results have two reasons: a worldly reason and Heavenly reason and if it was said: some guardians and prophets were killed and couldn't guide their society just few, it was according to the system of Divine desert, they (peace of Allah be upon them) left the invocation for guiding their societies because they don't deserve that then Allah took them (die) and raised them to the heaven. O brothers: your Lord doesn't at all oppress the bondmen, but they oppressed themselves through staying away from Him…so don't oppress yourselves … hasten to return to Allah with striving to fulfill the private and public needs especially in end the corruption, stopping spread of the epidemic, flourishing of Iraq and its safety, its agriculture, its industry and others
The one who prays for you
Muqtada Al-Sadr

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع