العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum

Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum .Related in the subjects that explain the right culture of islam

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 17-03-2021, 06:03 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

افتراضي Eagerness

Eagerness….The speech of Muqtada Al-Sayyid Muhammad Al-Sadr in his account in Twitter on 17/3/2021
In the name of Allah
Eagerness
Al-Sayyid: (my father) said: A group of youth as if they were created for me
Here I'd like to highlight on this great saying whereas it is one of Allah's favors which Al-Sayyid spoke about it according to what Allah said: (And abundantly proclaim the favors of your Lord), what a wonderful favor that Allah bestows upon His chosen slaves through giving them youth that become obedient soldiers and sacrifice for him. Before speaking about the subject in details, I'd like to refer and according to what Al-Sayyid adopts that the interpretation of thing or the confirmation be in one of two matters
The first matter: The thing in general
The second matter: The absolute thing
As the human (for example) that was mentioned in the following verse (We have indeed created man in the best shape) applies on the human in general whom Allah preferred him on all creatures as in His speech Indeed We have honored the descendants of Adam and transported them over land and sea, and gave them good things as sustenance, and made them better than most of Our creation
But the human mentioned in the verse applies on the absolute human that is the best creatures I mean messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him and upon his family) or on the infallibles imams (I sacrifice my soul for them), also in the subject of my essay, I mean Al-Sayyid's saying (A group of youth as if they were created for me), it has one of two interpretations
The first: The youth in general who supported and believed in him, confessed in his wide knowledge and defended on his marji'iya as the scholars and others
The second: The absolute youth, it means the best confirmations of those who were created for him, the most complete, the best, the most sincere, the highest and greatest from those who were created for this great marji' Al-Sayyid Muhammad Al-Sadr
In my opinion and according to my experience this confirmation applies on two persons: (Al-Sayyid Mustafa Al-Sadr) and (Al-Sayyid Mu'amal Al-Sadr) may Allah bestows upon them with His wide mercy, kindness and blessing, not because they are his sons, I didn't mean that absolutely whereas I didn't mention myself with them but for what I saw from them from dedication, sincerity, love, obedience, inseparability, loyalty, sacrifice, conviction, trueness and others from their characteristics which they had and show them in front of their marji', leader and guardian before being their father and their educator. They are the best confirmation of those who were brought up by him and drew from his knowledge, asceticism, worship, moral, humbleness and jihad, they were obedient to him as orbits rotate around the sun without restless and tiredness but with love, conviction, insistence and determination which is full of faith, certain, firmness and knowledge, they apply the orders and decisions with love and in most complete and best way. If they separated from him, they missed him, if they associated with him, they were sociable with him, if the affliction intensified, they surround him, they didn't slack in serving him and raising his voice and defend on him neither in distress nor in welfare. The fear and worry didn't beset them just on him, on his safety and life, they wanted to live and die with him and Allah fulfilled their desire, He chose them to him in his life and in his martyrdom, and the best evidence on what I say is their martyrdom with him, they were shot by Al-Ba'th traitor bullets, it is a dignity and high rank which Allah chose to them to be from the martyrs with great thinker and marji', would that I were with them to get great victory. May Allah reward them the best reward from me, from you and from all believer men and believer women whereas they fulfilled their pledge in best way in front of Allah till they die. Alas on parting them in my life, may Allah gather me with them in Al-Sadr high Paradise and fix me on the way of their father for what they have from dignity and highness at Allah and at our father Al-Sadr
Your brother
Muqtada Al-Sadr

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع