العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum

Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum .Related in the subjects that explain the right culture of islam

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 14-06-2021, 06:15 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

افتراضي The speech of Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr on anniversary of martyrdom of Al-Sayyid Muhammad Al-Sadr and his two sons

The speech of Hujja of Islam and Muslims the leader Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr on the occasion of 23rd anniversary of martyrdom of great Ayatullah the happy martyr Al-Sayyid Muhammad Al-Sadr and his two sons on 3 Thi Al-Qi'da 1442 A.H.- 14 June 2021
I seek protection in Allah from accursed Satan
In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful
We condole ourselves and you in the martyrdom of our father, our marji', our guardian and savior of our Hawza the happy martyr Muhammad Al-Sadr and his two martyr sons. Here I wrote some poetic verses about this painful and sad anniversary, I'd like to read them to you
O Al-Sadr, Muhammad
You are strong sword
O profound science
You are the high the immortalized
O favorite abundant good
You are certain truth
O expected book
You are the guide the supported
O spoken herald
You are the denouncer voice
O clear asceticism
You are the monotheist slave
O straight jurisprudence
You are renewer mountain
O Al-Sadr Muhammad
You are the eternal light
O Al-Sadr, the martyr
You’re the long method
You are the only sword
Against the enemies of doctrine
Against the enemies of Sharia
We condole ourselves in killing you
O Al-Sadr, the martyr
We condole ourselves in killing your two martyr sons
Having said that, know that my father (Al-Sayyid Muhammad Al-Sadr) is martyr of reformation who followed the method of his infallible fathers and grandfathers (peace of Allah be upon them). He is that marji' whom Allah sent as guide and reformer to us so we have to be guided and repent as he wanted that to us, we have to cling to his reformative method which he wrote it by his blood and the blood of his two sons Al-Sayyid Mustafa and Al-Sayyid Mu'mal. Yes, he is that marji' who wanted to reform the society before everything, if the society was reformed then everything else will be reformed, the society is nucleus of reformation and the other religious, social, moral, economic and political reformations and others emanate from it. He began in reforming Al-Hawza to be a base to guide the society and its righteousness whereas he said: (I'm servant to Al-Hawza). He tried hardly to destroy the barrier between Al-Hawza and the society and approach them to it through feeling their suffering and strive to solve their problems and serve them as much as possible, but today, we see large separation between Al-Hawza and society unfortunately, did we overlook and forget what Al-Sadr wanted from us or we slipped and we don't know? Hence, we have to leave the present life as our Al-Sadr and our marji' did, he was ascetic in it and forbade from making it our utmost interest, if we work in it according to what satisfy Allah then it will be introduction to the afterlife and to satisfaction of Allah
The great ways of reward and obedience are to strive to serve the poor and believers, guide them to the right, truth and Allah not for worldly or political spoils but to make society prepared to the appearance of truth from one side and to repel the trial which befalls on its people because of their farness from Allah from another side. Yes, my father dedicated all his life to Allah through serving the poor and oppressed, he didn't differentiate between sect and another or between race and another, all of them are equal at him
O followers of Muhammad Al-Sadr, all of you are invited to raise his banner and to be good to him not bad on him. Yes, you are obligated to do it whether you are from those who are entrusted to do that or from those who are marginalized or from those who are punished or from the close, all of you are equal at me, the best among you are those who are closer to Allah and to the method of my father through piety, asceticism, good work and serving the society, whereas Al-Sadr gathers us, the doctrine and love are our base , guidance and service are our aim, maybe we fulfilled few from the favors of Al-Sadr which he bestowed upon us. I advise you not to seek for a substitute because I heard that there are who seek for a substitute in apparent or esoteric matters except what has legitimate exception, he is curtain from light curtains who can't be removed, so don't think that you are sincere or fulfilled
Peace be upon those who clang to the method of righteous people and straight path outwardly and inwardly, he is that marji' who gathered between higher degrees of outward and higher ranks of esoteric matters and higher degrees of Gnosticism and more beautiful meanings of morals so beware of slipping, I'm adviser to you, peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon people of peace
Thanks
Your brother
Muqtada Al-Sadr

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة