العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum

Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum .Related in the subjects that explain the right culture of islam

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 14-02-2021, 04:52 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

افتراضي The Iraqi government should do its duties toward the Iraqi nation generally

The Iraqi government should do its duties toward the Iraqi nation generally \ Speech of Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr in his account in Twitter on 14/2/2021
In the name of Allah
The Iraqi government should do its duties toward the Iraqi nation generally and doesn't prefer the political class on them especially what concerns the vaccine against the epidemic virus in the world generally and in our beloved Iraq especially
So I urge the government to hurry to make the vaccines available to take Iraq out of this catastrophe and it should begin the vaccination in the poor regions in the villages and the rural areas because they are exposed to this virus more than other, and it should increase the medical groups to reach to farther house and carry the vaccine to them
I advise to make that similar to the compulsion and giving official paper which indicates to the vaccination
Finally: I hope to make this project far from the corruption and corruptors otherwise this will be end of this vaccine certainly
Muqtada Al-Sadr

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات