العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum

Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum .Related in the subjects that explain the right culture of islam

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 29-10-2020, 03:41 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,246

افتراضي Calling Saudi Arabia to permit to visit shrine of the prophet in Medina Al-Munawwara

Calling Saudi Arabia to permit to visit shrine of the prophet in Medina Al-Munawwara
The speech of Muqtada Al-Sayyid Muhammad Al-Sadr in his account in Twitter on 29/10/2020
In the name of Allah
If you do not support him (Prophet Muhammad), Allah has supported him
I call for supporting messenger of humanity Muhammad (peace of Allah be upon him and upon his family) from base of unity and power by several points, I mention them successively
As to the first and the most important one is : I call the brother (state) Saudi Arabia kingdom to permit to visit shrine of the prophet (peace of Allah be upon him and upon his family) in Medina Al-Munawwara from all places in the world according to the legal and healthy conditions
So all Muslims in the world and those who love the humanity should visit him in week of birth and unity from 12 to 17 Rabi' Al-Awwal in this year and in every year
This visit should be supporting and loyalty to our prophet who removed us from the realms of darkness towards the light, and let's leave the sectarian disagreements, return his right way and to show fine picture about him and us in front of people of the west, maybe this grief is removed from this nation
Peace be upon prophets of Allah and upon the last prophets Muhammad and upon his family and the good companions
The one who calls to support the Messenger
Muqtada Al-Sadr

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع