العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum

Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum .Related in the subjects that explain the right culture of islam

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-11-2022, 10:07 AM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,246

افتراضي The Friday prayer of Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr in Al-Kufa mosque on 8 Rabi’ Al- Thani 1444 A.H / 4 November 2022

The Friday prayer of Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr in Al-Kufa mosque on 8 Rabi’ Al- Thani 1444 A.H / 4 November 2022
The first sermon
In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful
Allah said: Those to whom the people said, “ The people have gathered against you, therefore f.ear them”, so their faith was further increased; and they said, “Allah is Sufficient for us- and what an excellent (reliable) Trustee (of affairs) is He”, so they returned with the favour and munificence from Allah, in that no h.arm reached them; they followed what pleased Allah; and Allah is Extremely Munificent; it is the devil who thr.eatens with his friends; so do not f.ear them and f.ear Me, if you have faith; and O dear prophet Muhammad do not grieve for those who rush towards disbelief; they cannot cause any h.arm to Allah; and Allah does not will to assign them any portion in the Hereafter; and for them is a te.rrible pun.ishment, those who have purchased disbelief in exchange of faith cannot cause any h.arm to Allah; and for them is painful pun.ishment, and never must the disbelievers be under the illusion that the respite We give them respite only for them to further advance in their sins; and for them is disgraceful pun.ishment
Indeed Allah and His angels send blessings on the prophet; O people who believe! Send blessings and abundant salutations upon him
Since my father (Al-Sayyid Muhammad Al-Sadr) ascended the honorable pulpit in Al-Kufa great mosque, his words became letters of light, his preachments became bases and orders and his rules and advices became bases for each one has sight whereas his Friday prayer was in the age in which the ty.rants overruled the believers , they k.illed, arrested, te.rrified and oppr.essed them but when he ascended the pulpit, his Friday became a salvation from the injus.tice but a sw.ord in front of the oppr.essors and Ba’thean and each cr.iminal Aflaqi, he removed the f.ear from the hearts of Iraqi people, it was Iraqi real spring, the souls were renewed and it kindled in the hearts a faith which still lights to this days; he disturbed each s.inner and oppr.essor when he ascended the pulpit, therefore the one which the present life blinded his sight and insight tried to remove this Friday prayer and to silence thisroaring voice, but from the time which he made Al-Kufa a ray for the poor till it became a sea which bestows upon the astray people with guidance and upon the blind with insight, upon those who repented with few light, upon the oppr.essors with r.uin and upon the people with highness therefore peace be upon him on the day of his birth and when he ascended the pulpit, and when he had written his constitution through his Friday, and peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon him on the day of his martyrdom. His words were and still light which we shine from it, so continue on Friday prayer, continue on Friday prayer as he recommended you, continue on Friday prayer, as he recommended you and as Allah recommended and do not be as those who forgot the favor, glory and highness, it is from good manners to return the favor as to befit
Our final invocations is praise be to Allah the Lord of all creation
Say: He, Allah, is One
The Eternal God
He begets none, nor was He begotten
And none is equal to Him
True are the words of Allah the Most High the Great
The second sermon
Allah said: And I created the jinns and men, only for them to worship Me
I have some lights on this honorable verse such as
First: It can be said even as probability according to honorable verse that everything issue from the men and that is what we want to talk about it is worship as long as it agrees with worship general bases otherwise it will disagree to them whereas the slave can make each deed as worship and for God sake between himself and between his God in order to satisfy his Creator even the desirable and general and private daily deeds
Second: The meant from the honorable verse that Allah created the human being for worship so the worship and approaching to Allah are from the obligation of the creature, in another expression, the rank of Creator is to be worshipped and the obligation of the creature is to worship, and anyone tries to do the contrary then he degrades from himself and he will be as unemployed and wastes his obligation and the purpose which he was created for it; as the carpenter and blacksmith who don’t produce any work or as the doctor who doesn’t practice his work or as the sun which doesn’t shine or the soil which isn’t fertile for agriculture, the human being has given the trust and he must perform it as he was ordered, otherwise he will be betrayal, grumble and objector on his duties towards his Creator
Third: The honorable verse means that Allah has decreed for the people the worship and anyone who doesn’t apply that and doesn’t worship then he is away from Allah’s fate according to what was narrated “ anyone who doesn’t satisfy in My fate then let him get out of My earth and heaven” it means he is dismissed from Allah’s mercy and grace and he will be entrusted to himself and that is what the infallibles (peace be upon them) warned us from it according to what was narrated from them, O my God don’t entrust me to myself
Then we can mention final idea for the honorable verse mentioned above that is: the verse means the absolute human being not the human being in general; the absolute human being is the integrated one but even the infallible either the major infallibility or the minor infallibility and the first one is the last of the prophets (Muhammad) peace be upon him and upon his family and his trustee Ali Bin Abi Talib; peace be upon him
The last of our invocations is praise be to Allah the Lord of all creation
In the name of Allah the Compassionate the Merciful
We have given you Al-Kawther
Pray to your lord and sacrifice to Him
He that hates you shall be without posterity
True are the words of Allah the Most High the Great

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع