العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum

Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum .Related in the subjects that explain the right culture of islam

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 17-10-2021, 02:53 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,258

افتراضي Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr disowns from those who say that he is infallible

The leader Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sayyid Muhammad Al-Sadr disowns in front of Allah, His messenger and prophet family from those who say that he is infallible \ The speech of Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr in his account in Twitter on 17/10/2021
In the name of Allah
I am Muqtada bin Al-Sayyid Muhammad bin Al-Sayyid Muhammad Sadiq Al-Sadr; Muslim Imamiy Twelver (believe in twelve Imam). I am not infallible but I am student in the scientific honorable Hawza , and the matters of country prevented me to complete the study in it unfortunately, I do according to fatawa (advisory opinions) and jurisprudence of my father as much as possible, and I order to do the good and prevention of vice by the suitable ways not the repulsive, and any one claims contrary to that is liar, and I disown from him in front of Allah, His messenger and prophet family (blessings of Allah be upon all of them) and in front of all people
Muqtada Al-Sadr

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة