العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Husseini Researches Forum

Husseini Researches Forum Lessons from Imam Hussain revolution

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-06-2015, 07:06 AM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,246

افتراضي Ashura' visit

Ashura' visit

peace be upon you O Abdullah's father
peace be upon you O son of Prophet Mohammed
peace be upon you O son of Caliph and son of master of the trustees
peace be upon you O son of Fatima, lady of all women in all the worlds
peace be upon you O God's revenge and son of His revenge and Al-Witr Al-Mawtoor*
peace be upon you and on the martyrs who had been buried beside you
peace be from me upon all of you as long as I live and as the continuous of day and night
O Abdullah's father, we, all Muslims and all people in the heaven had been afflicted with your loss. God damned those who paved the way to oppressed you (the family of Prophet Mohammed)
God damned the people who moved you away from your rank and stolen your rights that God gave to you
God damned the people who killed you, God damned the people who paved the way to those who killed you, I repudiate in front of God and you from them, from their followers and from those who supported them
O Abdullah's father I'm peaceful with those who are peaceful with you and hostile to those who are hostile to you till Doomsday
God damned Ziyad's family , Marwan's family ,all Umayia's family ,Ibin Marjana's family , Omer bin Saad and Shimir , and God damned the nation who made ready to fight you ,by my father you and my mother I have been afflicted with your death , I ask God who blessed you and blessed me by you to help me to revenge with victorious imam from the descendant of prophet Mohammed
Oh Allah, make me notable by Imam Hussein in the present life and after life
O Abdullah's father, I approach to Allah, his messenger, Imam Ali, Fatima, imam Hassan and to you by supporting you and repudiating from those who fought you and from those who prepared the war against you and repudiating from those who paved the way to oppress you and I repudiate in front of Allah and his messenger from those who put the basis of it and built on it and insisted on oppressing you and your followers
I repudiate in front of Allah and in front of you from them and I approach to Allah then to you by supporting you and support your supporters and with the repudiating from your enemies and from those who prepared the war against you and with the repudiating from their followers, I'm peaceful with those who are peaceful with you, attack those who attacked you, support those who supported you, enemy to your enemy
I ask God who blessed me to know you and your supporters and made me repudiating from your enemies to make with you in the present life and after life and fix in front of you a feet of truth in the present life and afterlife, and I ask God to give me a high rank of you in front God and make me revenge with imam Mahdi who call for right from yours
I ask God by you and your rank in front of Him to give me for afflicting in you the best Who give to the afflicted one by his affliction , it is a great calamity in Islam and in all of heavens & earth
Oh Allah makes me from those who gain your greetings, mercy and forgiveness
Oh Allah makes me live as prophet Mohammed and his family lived and my death as Prophet Mohammed and his family death
Oh Allah, in this day Umayia's family and the son of the women who eat levers had pleased the cursed and son of cursed (as you and the prophet said in every situation
Oh Allah damned Sufian's father, Muawiya & Yazeed bin Muawiya all curses be on them for ever

And in this day, Ziyad's family and Marwan's family had pleased for killing imam Hussein Oh Allah duplicates the curses on them and severs torture, Oh Allah I approach to you in this day and in my attitude and in all my life by repudiating from them and cursing on them and support your prophet and his family Then say for (100) times (Oh Allah, damn the first one who oppressed the right of prophet Mohammed and his family and the last one who follow them , Oh Allah, damn the gang who fought imam Hussein and supported , paid the homage and followed up to kill him , oh Allah " damn all of them ) Then say for (100) times ( peace be upon you Abdullah's father and on the martyrs who had been buried beside you , peace be from me upon you as long as I live and as the continuous of day and night , I ask God to visit you continuously , peace be upon Al-Hussein , on Ali bin Al-Hussein , on Al-Hussein's sons and on Al-Hussein's followers) Then say : O Allah, specify the first oppressor by a damn from me and begin with him first then damn the second , the third, the forth , o Allah, damn Yazeed ( the fifth)and damn bin Ziyad , Ibin Marjana , Omer bin Saad , Shimir, abi Sufian's family, Ziyad's family and Marwan's family to the Doomsday Then prostrate and say : O Allah , all praise be to you , praise of thanking people on the calamity , praise be to Allah on my great calamity , O Allah, grant to me the intercession of Al-Hussein in the doomsday and fix a true foot in front of you with Al-Hussein and Al-Hussein's followers who sacrificed their souls for imam Hussein

Note Ashura' is the day of Al-Taf war in which Imam Hussein and his sons , brothers and followers had been killed by Yazeed , Ibin Ziyad , Ibin Marjana , Omer bin Saad , Shimir, abi Sufian's family, Ziyad's family and Marwan's family to

* Al- witr means the one Al-Mawtoor means the one who didn't revenge from those who killed one from their relatives

Translated by Al-Muntadhera

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة الاستاذ ; 11-06-2015 الساعة 12:33 PM
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-08-2021, 03:15 PM   #2

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 19
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة :
االمشاركات : 183