العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > General Islamic Mosque of Imams Forum

General Islamic Mosque of Imams Forum General Islamic subjects in English language

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 19-06-2015, 11:42 AM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

افتراضي Kumail's invocation

Kumail's invocation
O Allah , I ask you by your mercy that comprehended everything and by your power that conquer everything , and submitted to it everything , and humiliated to it everything ,and by your mightiness that overcame by it everything , and by your dignity that nothing can stand with it , and by your greatness that filled everything, and by your authority which is over everything , and by your own self after vanishing everything and by your names that prevail in everything , and by your knowledge that included everything and by own self light that everything lit for him .
O light , O the most Holy , O the first one before the creation , O the last one after vanishing everything , O Allah , forgive my sins that expose the infallibilities , O Allah, forgive my sins that put down the wrath , O Allah forgive my sins that change the graces , o Allah forgive my sins that prevent accepting the invocation , O Allah, forgive my sins that put down the calamity , O Allah forgive every sin that I have committed and every misdeed that I did , O Allah I approach to you by your remembrance , I intercede by you to your own self , I ask you by your generosity to approach me to you , and bless me to thank you and inspire me to remember you
O Allah, I ask you a question of submissive, humiliated and humbled to forgive and be mercy to me and make me be satisfactory, dignant with your will and humble in all situations
O Allah, I ask you a question of one whose poverty was intensified and ask you the help in the distresses and has a great hope in your graces. O Allah your authority have been glorified and your rank is too high, your cunning was hidden and your will has appeared, your conquer has prevailed, and your destiny has occurred, no one can run away from your dominion, O Allah no one can forgive my sins or hide my evil deeds or substitute my bad work with good one just you
There is no God just you glory and thanking is upon You, I oppressed myself and dared through my ignorance and became calm by your old remembrance and your graces on me
O Allah my Lord how many bad deed you hide it and how many trial you carried , how many fault you saved it , how many harm you took away and how many a beautiful praise that I don't deserve it you spread them
O Allah my trial became a great and my state became bad, my works are not well , my ties were restricted me , the long hope has prevented benefit from me , the present life cheated me by its vanity and my soul by betraying it, and my procrastination O my Lord , I ask you by your dignity that my bad work and acts do not prevent accepting my invocation , and not to reveal my hidden deeds that you have known and not to haste punishing me for what I have done in the secret from bad works , ignorance and my desires and inattention , O Allah by your dignity be pity to me in all my cases and be kind on me in all matters , O Allah my God I have no one to carry my affliction and help me in my matters just you
O my God , my Lord , have you judged me whereas I fellow my desire and didn't avoid the temptation of my enemy ,and seduced me for what I love and he pleased on it the God's will , I exceeded some of your laws and disobeyed some of your orders, you have the evidence on me in all these things and I have no evidence for your will about all these things , your judge and trial have obliged me, I have returned to you my lord after my neglecting and excessiveness on myself , apologizing , regretting , broken, asking effacement , asking forgiveness, turning to you , admitting , submissive , confessing , no where can I run away to for what I have done , no one can I refuge to him just accepting my apologizing and be mercy upon me
O Allah, accept my apologizing and be mercy for my sever harm and untie me from my sever tight. O my God be merciful with the weakness of my body and the fineness of my skin and accuracy of my bone , O you gave me my life , my remembrance, my breeding , my charity and feed me. O Allah, donate for your initial generosity and your old charity to me, O my Allah, my Lord, my God. Do you torture me in your fire after my theism to you and knowing you by my heart , and my tongue talked from your remembrance , and my conscience believed from your love and after my true confess and my invocation submission to your divinity
How far you are the most generous to let the one you have undertaken him ,or took away the one you approached him, or displace the one you ****tered him, or leave the afflicted one to the trial that you saved and be mercy on him , I wish I knew my Lord , my Allah , my God burn faces that prostrated to your greatness or burn tongues admitting truly to your theism and by thanking you he praises or hearts confessed by your divinity and on conscience that knew you till they became submissive or on obedient members worked to worship you , referred to your forgiveness submissive not like this is our belief in you, and didn't informed about your grace O the most generous , O my God and you know my weakness about on a few of life's trial and its punishments and what happen on it from wrong on their people ,but this trial and wrong are temporary , easy and for a short period , how can I afford the afterlife's trial and its great wrong and it is a trial stays for a long time and permanent trial and never reduce on them because it is due to your anger , revenge and indignant and that is the heavens and earth don't stand to it
O my Lord what about me and I am your weak, humble , cheap , poor and submissive servant
O my Allah , my God , my Lord , my Master for which matter I complain , and for any one I shout and cry , for painful torture and its severity or the long trial and its period , but if you punished me with your enemies and gathered me with the people of trial and differentiated me from your lovers and pious, suppose that O Allah , my lord , my Master , my God , be patient on your torture , how can I be patient on your separation and suppose that I be patient on the hotness of your fire , how can I be patient to see your dignity or how can I dwell in fire and I hope your forgiveness , by your dignity , O my Lord , my Master , I swear honestly , if you let me speak , I will shout among the people of hell a shout of hoped people, and scream to you a scream of those who call for help and cry on you a crying of those who lost someone and call you where were you the lord of believers , the hope of knowing , the help of those who call for help , the beloved of honesty's hearts , the God of the world , Do you , glory to you , O my Allah , praise to you hear in the fire the voice of a servant Muslim which was prisoned in it for his violating and taste its torture for his disobeying , and was prisoned between its layers for his guilt and sin, and he shouts a shout of one hopes your mercy and call you by the tongue of theists and beg you by your divinity , O my Master how can he stays in the torture and he hopes your old patience or how the fire pains him and he hopes your grace and mercy or how he burns by its flame and you hear his voice and see his place or how its exhalation includes him and you know his weakness or how he pervades between its layers and you know his honesty , or how the angels of torture scold him and he calls you O my God , or how he hopes your grace in liberating him from it and You leave him , how far ! this is not the belief in you , and not from your grace , and not like your treated the theists from piety & charity , with certainty I perfectly sure , if not you have judged to torture your disobeyers and willed to eternize your infidels , surely you make the fire cold and peaceful and no one have a seat and place there, but you ; your names be glorified swear to fill it with disbelievers from both jinn and mankind , and eternize your infidels, and you glorified your praise , said at the beginning , blessed us with your graces , was the believer as the one who was immoral they don't be equal , my Allah , my Lord , I ask you by your power that you willed , and by the fate that you have imposed and judged and overcame the one who has been judged, to forgive at this night and at this hour each guilt I did , and each sin I committed and each evil deed I hide it , and each ignorance I did kept or public it , hide or apparent it , and each sin that you ordered your angels who observe me and fix my works , and made them witness on my members , and you were observer on me behind them and witness what was be hidden on them , and by your mercy hide it, and by your grace disappeared it and to bless me from each good you have descended it , or charity you prefer it or piety spread it , or living you send it , or sin you forgive it or wrong you keep it O my God , O my God, O my God, O my Allah , O my Lord , my Master the owner of my freedom , O You have my head , O you know my harm and my misery, O All Knowing my poverty , my neediness , O my God , O my God , O my God , I ask you by you by your holy and your great merits and names to make my time at night and day filled with your remembrance and continuous in serving you , my work are acceptable by you till my works and my wills be one will and my state in serving you is eternal O my Lord, my dependence on you , O He who I complain my state to , O my God, O my God , O my God, strengthen my members on serving you, stress on the determination my members , and blessed me the seriousness to fear you and work according to your laws , to progress in integrity as the previous people did , and compete to do good , and miss your nearness with those who miss , and approach to you the approach of sincere and fear you the fear of certain people and be near to you with the believers , O Allah , the one who want to harm me harm him, the one who plotted against me plot against him , and make me the best one of your servants in fact , and the nearest in rank from you , and has a special degree to you because no one can reach to it unless you blessed him , bless me from your generosity , be kind on me by your glory , and keep me by your mercy , and make my tongue always remember you , and my heart enslaved by you , love and blessed me by your good acceptance and carry my wrong and forgive my fault, you have ordered your servants to worship you and ordered them to invocate to you and grant to respond to them , to you my God I looked forward and to you I extended my hand , by your dignity respond my invocation and gave me what I hope and don't disappoint me to get your grace and protect me from the evil of jinn and mankind from my enemies , O He who be ******* fast , forgive to the one who just has the invocation , you do what you will , O your name is a drug and your remembrance is recovery, and obeying him is richness , be mercy on the one who has hope only , and the invocation is his weapon , O the most generous , O you carry the wraths , the light of those who feel lonely in the darkness , the all-knowing and no one teaches Him, and may Allah send His Blessings upon Mohammed and his family and do for us what you will , and may Allah send His Blessings upon Mohammed and on the infallibles from his family , and greet more greetings
Note: this invocation was dictated by Imam Ali bin Abi Talib to his fellow Kumail
Translated by Al-Muntadhera

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات