العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > General Islamic Mosque of Imams Forum

General Islamic Mosque of Imams Forum General Islamic subjects in English language

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 25-05-2019, 04:47 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,246

افتراضي Lecture about prince of believers by Mr. Ali Al-Zaidi

Lecture about prince of believers by Mr. Ali Al-Zaidi
In the name of Allah the Compassionate the Merciful
It was paid homage to prince of believers on 25 of thu Al-Hijja in 35 A.Hand he was martyred on 21 of Ramadan month in 40 A.H, so period of his caliphate was several month to five years, the homage to prince of believers distinguished on other caliphs whence the Islamic crowds gathered with wonderful and great shape to pay homage to prince of believerseven they were about to kill him due to congestion, this mater never happened in all of the history not only at Islamic nation, and this is what he explained in one of his speeches whereas he said, (they gathered about me as gathering of the thirsty camels toward the water, their shepherd sent them and their robs were put off even I thing that they killers me - they were about to kill me due to congestion- or they are killers each other at me and I thought in this matter even it prevented me to sleep). You notice intensity of this homage and its effect on the human side and on the Islamic side especially. It was seeming due to this deed that these masses will be obedient for prince of believers whereas he wanted to work for the reformation, he wanted to return the nation to its straight path to the path which Messenger of Allah choice. It was supposed to be due to thus homage but the matter happened in contrary to that whence these great gathering which gathered for the homage they moved away from him little by little. Some of them broke the homage and wanted to ignite the war against Al-Imam with weak pleas, and some of them especially notables of tribes and other
Muawiyah attracted them by money, then they paid homage and corresponded with him secretly thinking that he is expert and take precaution in his deed
Is the precaution with Ali Bin Abi Talib?! The other bitterer thing which is bitterer than the previous that they didn’t satisfy with leaving prince of believers but the made opposition against Al-Imam, if they remained far from Al-Imam then there were not causes for the war and other because that Al-Imam is expert in dealing with such situations, but making opposition; and this opposition doesn’t have honor sides and the facing face to face; malicious opposition, it means opposition from behind walls
Before mentioning the reasons which made Muslims move away from Al-Imam we should pay attention to two matters
The first: Matter of notables and leaders, they always have attitudes because they don’t represent themselves whereas these notables, leaders, parties and thinkers, it is possible that many people follow them and their opinions be as opinions of their lords. For example; heads of tribes, if head of tribe decided somethingthen people of tribe follow him by what he wishes, if he was satisfied on a person then the tribe become satisfied on this person. It is great calamity
The other matter what we live now approximately; leaders of parties and the thinkers, it is possible to form a situation in a group, which they limit their followers in narrow side as they reveal to them that the decision is by them, they take the decision but it is prepared previously, it means they are compelled on this decision then they incline to what leader of the party inclines
Not only heads of tribes or leaders or parties or those who have an economic power
but there is a side which developed during the time, that’s the media side. Now there are great international media which made states fall, not this only, but they changed many social habits. This is the first matter
The second matter: Kufa itself. When Kufa was founded in 17 A.H. Causes of founding were military causes, it means its general structure was military barracks, it was supplying Muslims in their conquests with army (equipment and warriors) so the form of this region was military form even the tribes that dwelled Kufa in beginning of its founding were prepared military for this matter, and there were interior feeling and psychic obsession that they were founded for the army
What are the main *******s of army? The booties; the booties were the common feature at that time regarding that the Islamic conquests expanded toward Roman and Persians and they saw the white and yellow (gold). This was main motive for (entering) the army. It is great calamity, and it was main reason for moving the army away from prince of believers
These two main matters which we should pay attention to them due to what they will cause (during the research)from bitterness for prince of believers
Now we mention the reasons as we said which caused that Muslimsmove away from prince of believers, there were causes certainly
The first reason: The opposition of will or opposition of opinions, I want thing and you want another thing. In age of the third caliph many Muslims revolted against him due to the deeds which occurred from him which proved on his deviation on the Islamic way especially when he preferred his tribe on Muslims. Notable persons revolted against him as Talha and Al-Zubair, the aim from their movement when they revolted against Othman is that they expected from prince of believers to get them rid from this forming; forming of preferring the relative then he cares for them but this matter didn’t happen when prince of believers became caliph as they wanted to be distinguished by their antecedence in Islam, they wanted to compensate their antecedence in Islam by special characteristics that the third caliph deprived of them, they and other wanted the compensation in age of prince of believers but they didn’t see that from Ali Bin Abi Talib, and many people were feeling by that
Ali Bin Abi Talib said to them, (My matter and your matter are different, I want you to be for Allah, I accepted the caliphate for Allah and you wanted me for yourselves) he means satisfaction of the self
Pay attention to this reality, this is the difference between the two matters, I wanted you to be for Allah and you wanted me for yourselves, this is the main difference between method of Ali Bin Abi Talib and between the unsteady society that was living,period of doubt toward prince of believers. We mention during the research some matterswhich increased from this doubt at Muslims
The second reason: Treason of upper class, masters of opinion and heads of tribes we mentioned it in the beginning, it is strange, when the treason spread in the society it is as fire when it devours the persons one by one, it means the first leads the second astrayand the second leads the third astray and so, as he makes case of going astray licit. There was poet that his name is Al-Najashy, this poet moves the feelings Iraqi army to face army of Muawiyah, and he was satirizing Muawiyah, he (Al-Najashy) said to prince of believers, I love you
In a day in Ramadan, one of his companions cried on him, he drank wine in day of Ramadan, the news reached to prince of believers, then he punished him, Al-Najashy changed to the contrary directly, and of course he has group and tribes. His relatives (brother, cousin…) said, how did you do with Al-Najashy?! We isolate from now -but they didn’t isolate- whereas he satirized prince of believers and praised Muawiyah For example: Musqala Bin Hubairah also and Jareer Bin Abdullah. He was good man, prince of believers sent him to Muawiyah with letter, deliberations and dialogues and he changed to the contrary, he said to prince of believers, I hope to excuse me and depose me and he went to Qirqisia as he left the two camps
Prince of believers said in that, (the people divide into three types: Divine scientist and learner on way of salvation -the third type is the calamity- riffraff.
They caw, the riffraff are kind of small flies, they fly on face of the sheep or cattle and so. The first and second types, prince of believers missed them –they aren’t existent- their numbers are very few, he was afflicted with the riffraff
It is calamity, he needs numbers to use them but all of them are corruptors! He was afflicted with this side
The third reason: The equity in the distribution, it is named by the social justice, it is unique at prince of believers, the modern systems still speak about that
In one day Malik Al-Ashtar was sitting nearby prince of believers, he said, people moved away; money of Muawiyah attracted them, the leaders who remained with us were few, so why don’t you attract them by the money and gifts
Please pay attention to me, Malik was not ignorant. Don’t hasten in rule
maybe some say that, why does he say thus to prince of believers? His love for prince of believers and what he sees from what happened which harm Ali Bin Abi Talib, and his care made him to give this opinion to prince of believers but prince of believers refused absolutely
Sahl Bin Haneef was appointed by prince of believers as ruler on Median, he wrote letter to Ali bin Abi Talib; he said, (Muawiyah didn’t leave any man for me he was giving money then the all went to him) -what do we do? The reply of prince of believers was the refusing absolutely but these reasons make those who have weak souls move to reveal against Ali Bin Abi Talib, or to seek for defects-glory to him- in Ali Bin Abi Talib
The fourth reason: Avoidance the force in achieving the rules. Ali Bin Abi Talib never use the force to attract the others in spite of that he was saying, (I know what reform you and I know that the sword reform you, but I don’t reform you by spoiling myself). He knows this matter but he has high policy, it will be explained during the research if Allah wills
In the other side simple example; Abdulmalik bin Marwan in age of his caliphate regarding that his rule is continuation for Muawiyah, group from Al-Ahwaz side from Al-Khawarij that named Al-Azariqa moved from Al-Ahwaz side, it cannot face them or forming army to fight them just through Kufa regarding that Kufa is nearer military force and it is nearer than other regions to this region. He met with his upper class, they made danger whereas maybe Khurasan is missed, whereas it included Iran, boundaries of India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Azerbaijan and Armenia. It is vast area
He met with his upper class. Who is for –can face-Al-Azariqa? Of course Al-Azariqa have high force. They kept silent. Al-Hajjaj bin Yusuf Al-Thaqafy was existent and said, I am for them. He kept silent and return the speech to them, Who is for –can face-them? The cutting sword is for them. He (Al-Hajjaj) raised his hand also and said, I am for them, he said that there are tools and supporters for each Amir, what is your tool and supporters? Abdulmalik bin Marwan says to Al-Hajjaj. He said, the dirhams are for those who are loyal to me and the sword is for those who antagonize me -this is the solution-He sent Al-Muhallab but the army left Al-Muhallab alone on boundaries of Al-Ahwaz, they retreated to Kuf –left him-
Al-Hajjaj came -See the force and manner of using it- He said, I see heads that ripened and time of reaping them has come, and I am who do that, I give three days for those who left Al-Muhallab to returnotherwise I will cut their heads, they said, he is serious and mad whereas he put end to Abdullah bin Al-Zubair in Mecca, all of them jointed with Al-Muhallab
Bisr bin Arta'a went to Yemen but he entered Medina before that, he overthrew its ruler (in Mecca), then he went to Yemen, it means he trespassed on the Islamic countries. Bisr bin Arta'a killed the two sons of Abeedullah bin Abbas, Abeedullah bin Abbas escaped and came to Kufa when knew about coming Bisr bin Arta'a
What did Ali bin abi Talib say? (to know the difference between Omaween and Ali bin abi Talib in dealing with the army) He said, I was told that Bisr attacked Yemen
By Allah I think that these people will defeat you by their gathering on their null and your separating on your right and your disobedience for your imam in right, and their obedience for their imam in null and by their faithfulness for their lord, and your betrayal, and by their utility in their countries and your corruption whereas if I trusted someone from you on a hoof, I fear that he removes what in it from leaf
O Allah I became bored with them and they became bored with me so replace them for me by better than them, and replace me for them by worse than me, O Allah dissolve their hearts as dissolution of salt in the water, By Allah I wished that there are among you thousand night from bani firas bin Ganam, if I call, then courageous knights from them will come )
-other words to know your imam- It was raided on you but you don’t raid, and you were invaded but you don’t invade, and Allah is disobeyed and you satisfy, if I ordered you to move toward them –for war- in the hot days, you said, this period is very hot, Wait us till the hotness allays, and if I ordered you to move toward them –for war- in the Winter you said, this period is very cold, Wait us till the coldness passes all that is escape from the hotness and coldness, if you escape from the hotness and coldness. By Allah you escape from the sword more than that, O you are like men but you aren’t men; minds of children and minds of women, I wished that I didn’t see and meet you, By Allah it resulted regret, I acquaint you with acquaintance which results regret and led to grief, may Allah fight you, You filled my heart with pus and filled my chest with rage and made me swallow the sorrow as breaths and spoiled my opinion by the disobedience and desertion even that Quraish said, Son of abi Talib is brave man but he doesn’t understand in matters of war, What a strange matter! Is there anyone from them is more practice than me? I began by it when I am about (before) twenty years old, here I am (after) sixty years old but there isn’t opinion for whom is disobeyed). What difference! Man has such policy that he doesn’t want to attract the hearts by force but he wants that by love
Al-Baqir always say, The obedience is the love
Do you pay attention to that? (Say "I don’t ask any fee from you upon this, except the cordiality for my near relatives) it means the love
(no one from you be believer except if he loves my family more than his love for his family). See that, by the love you obey the leader
Do you need force or other thing to attract them
The fifth reason: we can say that it is several lateral reasons
it means those are major reasons and these are minor, maybe some people consider them as major but we considered them as minor in the research
What is the first reason (from the minor)? Suspicion of fighting people of kiblah. It continued till age of Al-Imam Al-Hasan, fighting of people of kiblah wasn’t existent except in caliphate of Ali bin abi Talib. All wars were against the polytheists and disbelievers. The matter was too clear, fighting of people of kiblah makes suspicion at people who practiced the war and have clear companionship with Messenger of Allah and they were a contemporary of riots. Saad bin abi Waqqas didn’t support prince of believers. He said to him, why didn’t you go with (support) me? He said give me sword which recognizes between the believer and disbeliever then I go with you. What did he understand? the hostile side for Ali bi abi Talib maybe believer, it means Ali bin abi Talib and Muawiyah are the same in the battle; this is Muslim and this is Muslim that groups of Muslims follow him, groups of Muslims follow him (the other). Why didn’t Osama bin Zaid support him? (He said, you know that I love you and I don’t prefer anyone on you but I promised Allah that I don’t fight people who say, there is no god except Allah). Of course Satan makes their deeds appear good to them, he doesn’t say to him, disbelieve (in God) directly
Satan doesn’t say to the believer, disbelieve (in God), or say (God forbid), commit adultery or drink wine, he is believer and prays and stays awake at night (for worship) and he fasts and does the worships
So how can Satan makes him go astray? Does he say this speech or make their deeds appear good to him? He makes their deeds appear good to him
Why didn’t Abdullah bin Omar support him? He said, excuse me, I don’t have knowledge about this matter therefore don’t insert me in a matter which I don’t have knowledge about it, the matter became dubious to me, I don’t have knowledge about it (ignorant in it) so why do you insert me in a matter which I don’t have knowledge about it
The other minor reason: Fighting without booty
The results of all wars of Muslims were many booties but there weren’t booties with Ali bin abi Talib, he refused taking the booties, their faith wasn’t perfect
they said, Why did he illegalize the booties? This reason discovered two matters
The first matter:They were fighting for the booties
The second matter: (They see that) Ali bi abi Talib is liar –he is far from that- even that this matter (he is liar) reached to prince of believers. It reached me that you say
Ali is lair! On whom do I lies? On Allah! I am first one who believed in him (became Muslim), or on His prophet! I am the first one who believed him
No, By Allah but it is manner of speaking which you weren’t from its people
how wonderful ! I give you matters (science and wisdom) and I don’t want reward if there is vessel (he means if there is person takes that)and you will come to know of its tiding, after a while)
The third reason from the minor reasons: Losing the friends and the sincere, maybe it is more difficult on heart of prince of believers
If there were whom he familiarize with him and confide a secret to him but they go one by one, so how will be case of prince of believers? Especially when Malik died or when Ammar died or ibn Al-Tyhan; shining names, even that when he wants to speak with one of these sincerehe goes away of region, he went to the empty region in the desert and speaks with them fear of hearing him whereas he shows the facts for those only. Prince of believers was saying, (Ask me before you lose me, I know ways of the heavens more knowledge about ways of the earth), but they didn’t get benefit, they didn’t ask him. Scientist lives among ignorant people, he was complaining from this matter
We mention the praise for Malik, when the cursed Muawiyah killed him by poison
(Malik bin Al-Harith died, he execute his covenant and went to his god, may Allah be Merciful toward Malik, if he was mountain then he was unique, if he was stone then he was solid. What is Malik! Did the women begot like Malik? Is it creature like Malik?! May Allah be pleased with Malik
(There were two hands for Ali bin abi Talib, one of them was cut in Siffin -Who did say that? Muawiyah- One of them was cut in Siffin –Ammar bin Yasir- and the another was cut today –Malik Al-Ashtar-) even that his enemies know the sincere who support prince of believers
These reasons, Betrayal of army and heads of tribes, the neutral who pretend that they are pious, loss of the lovers and the sincere, the doubt in Ali bin abi Talib instigation of people against Ali bin abi Talib and the pressures which Muawiyah does. What is the supposed for Ali bin abi Talib? Especially when Ali bin abi Talib was complaining. Did he sit in his house? Or was he brilliant politician? Any other person will be defeated, but he never. Ali bin abi Talib succeeded in leadership of nation with these matters
Who can do that?But he mobilized army by these bad matters, he mobilized army about 40 thousand to fight Muawiyah. Man has such state and matters, how can he lead this army, without using the force
Did he practice the pressure and the force? Did he practice terrorism of the state as the other practiced?
Muawiyah was sure that whatever he does efforts –he did that- he cannot bring Ali bin abi Talib down. Why? Because he is politician leader. If he wasn’t politician leader and doesn’t know matters of war so why didn’t Muawiyah bring him down? Why didn’t the Muslims revolt against himin spite of their hearts were with Muawiyah. Hearts and swords with Muawiyah, why didn’t they revolt and bring Ali bin abi Talib down from the caliphate?
Don’t think that Al-Khawarij killed Ali bin abi Talib, the large operation was from Muawiyah. We don’t acquit Al-Khawarij from that completely but there was friendly relation between Al-Khawarij and Muawiyah. There was common aim in spite of that Al-Khararij hate Muawiyah and hate Ali bin abi Talibbut the interest requires the union against the strong
Why didn’t they unite with Ali bin abi Talib against Muawiyah? For two reasons
The first: Ali bin abi Talib never accept the victory by the injustice
The second: Ali is stronger
Muawiyah was seeking for bringing Ali bin abi Talib down internally, it means he wanted that from inside of societyfrom inside of tribes, heads of tribes and leaders of army to bring Ali bin abi Talib down peacefully. He can't because Ali bin abi Talib is strong and skilled politician; Policy of Allah Glory to Him, policy of the Messenger not policy of cunning and trick therefore Muawiyah failed to face Ali bin abi Talib then he resorted to these tricks and gave much money to assassinate Ali bin abi Talib
He wanted to make himself innocent from killing Ali bin abi Talibtherefore he sacrifice by himself by hitting his body, he was ready to be wounded to make the accusation far from him. High cunning which cannot reach to it

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك