العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum

Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum .Related in the subjects that explain the right culture of islam

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 18-11-2017, 02:49 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

ختم The Two sermons of Friday prayer of Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr in the great Al-Kufa mosque on 27 Safar Al-Khair 1439 A.H

The Two sermons of Friday prayer of Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr in the great Al-Kufa mosque on 27 Safar Al-Khair 1439 A.H
First sermon
In the name of Allah the Compassionate the Merciful
Before I begin with Friday prayer, I'd like to refer to important matter
I try to reform the political process totally in our beloved Iraq , we began that together in Al-Tahreer square and in Green Zone … and I want to complete the project with you O lovers, so help me for love of Iraq … and love of Iraq is from faith.. may Allah increase your faith and honor.
Thorough million gathering to elect a fatherly and honest government that save us from corruption and corruptors , and it includes technocrat and independent persons far from sectarianism, nationality, party and militia… so peace be upon Al-Iraq and lovers of Al-Iraq … if you do it so you did your duty totally), but if you separate then may Allah forgive you and me … O Allah witness that I informed.
It isn't strange that some of those who are not Muslims endeavor to weaken Al-Islam through programmed campaign against prophet and messenger of Islam as it happened in the last years and what they published against him in their newspapers and conferences , they said that due to their deep malice or rooted ignorance in their minds and souls. But the wonder is from two matters
The first: there is no rigid reply which suits with that campaign against the messenger of humanity, peace and Al-Islam.
The second: the offense against the messenger issued from Muslims and it is more than one level
As to the first level: they are the thoughts and speeches which issue from some persons who imitate the West and its thoughts and deeds and they claim that they are atheists or secular or something like that.
They are abnormal people who don't belong to secularism not to any thought or doctrine , outcast from all people and don't have from the science just the little. They are ignorant even in simple bases which Al-Islam was built on them or the prophet followed them
The second level: the bad deeds which harm Al-Islam and its messenger, I mean the abnormal deeds and thoughts which allow cut the heads and bombing and remove anyone disagrees their doctrine till Al-Islam became bad at the West and other religions in spite of they know that this doesn't represent the genuine Mohammadian way
The third level: what issue from those who belong to Ja'farian doctrine – unfortunately – and they are more than one class:
The first class: those who try to find strict way suits the strictness of terrorism God forbid! from cutting the heads and bombing and other matters from spreading the sectarian matters and trespassing on the sects and other races which have response from some ignorant, so they use to benefit them in the election
The second class: the exaggerators – pay attention – the exaggerators who try to prove that the twelve infallible imams are best from messenger of Allah (a curse of Allah, angels and people be upon them). No
I consider them an insect which snorts the doctrine body from inside and it may be more dangerous than the others especially they didn't harm the messenger only but they harmed the imams. Bless on Mohammed and his family
Especially after paying attention to that bad preference which the imam don't satisfy in it whereas all of them and first of them prince of believers are defenders on the messenger and love him and love the martyrdom between his hands even it was narrated in Al-Ziyarah (and he is more care than others to keep messenger of Allah and more trust to keep his companions, and the best virtues, and the best antecedence, and the highest rank, and the nearest to the messenger of Allah, and he is the liker to him than the others in the guidance) till the end of Al-Ziyarah
The messenger of Allah is master of the worlds, it means he is master of all infallibles and it is honor for them, and they don't satisfy in another speech or claim
The third class: the Muslims from Shia' and Sunna who belong in their thought and support to external sides, they don't like their countries and don't declare the vanishing in the country as we did, and they don't satisfy in our speech: love the country is from faith...yes it is from faith and it is higher ranks of faith. And such people is danger on Al-Islam and doctrine and on the countries and on messenger of Allah whereas they offend to his reputation and make the other think that the Islam and doctrine don't confess in national belongingness in spite of that messenger of Allah is proud that he is from Mecca. Bless on Mohammed and his family
So be cautious of error and exaggeration .. the moderation is necessary in everything in order to be good for the messenger not bad on him and on his family
Say unbelievers. I don't worship what you worship. Nor do you worship what I worship. I shall never worship what you worship. Nor will you never worship what I worship. You have your own religion and I have mine
Sermon two
The difference of religious and non- religious instructions led to clear difference in explaining Zalzalah* – pay attention please- the Zalzalah* which happened before few days, but there are important points that have to pay attention to them precisely in order to know the reason behind this event whereas some matters had surrounded this Zalzalah
The first: the scientific reports claim that Iraq doesn't lay on earthquake line then what happened?
The second: it happened in many countries: Iraq, Iran, Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Kuwait , Saudi, United Arab Emirates and others not in one country and both matters are rare and extraordinary
The third: the earthquakes usually happened in limit region but what happened included a region which its circle with dimension about two thousands Km from Qum in East to Beirut in West, and from south of Turkey in North to Emirates in South, and this is extraordinary
The fourth: it is supposed that the earthquake center effects largely especially its region enlarged widely, it means the earthquake center wasn't strong to enlarge in such way
The fifth: it is familiar that there is meteorology for natural disasters but it was incapable to know it once again, and what expected from retreat earthquakes didn't happen or happened imprecisely
All these matters refer clearly that what happened don't comply with familiar scientific bases, so it can't regard it from natural matter but it is not natural because it is extraordinary matter, so we will not resort to scientific explanations which the non- religious incline to them
But we can say even though the earthquake happened according to familiar natural laws that it is message from the nature to its lovers, and it is Divine heavenly message to lovers of religion too (it mean for us)
Such messages don't restrict on atheists and deniers, but they include all people- include us too- as Allah said (and fear the affliction which affects not in particular those of you who do wrong and know that Allah is Severe in punishment) especially this unusual phenomena which I called it Zalzalah* and I didn't call it the famous name (earthquake) – pay attention- Zalzalah * happened in region (in Middle East) which include Islamic countries (Shiite) and (Sunni). It didn't happened as usual in the West (if it happened in West countries how many word will we say? (Rage and trial and trial on us), but it is trial on us, bless on Mohammed and his family. It didn't happen as usual the West countries or non- Muslim countries which we say that it is (Divine rage) or other comments. As if it happened in Islamic regions then they are not messages of rage or resentment or alarm. And our claim may be it is negative matter – pay attention- and Divine message which has rage and dis*******ment that was familiar among us generation after generation that (Iraq) in general and sacred provinces in particular are far from natural disasters, and today the disasters include them and shook most regions of Iraq but all of them and included the sacred provinces . yes they are excluded- the sacred regions- from natural disasters but they aren't excluded from heavenly messages- pay attention- but they are worthier than other for these messages especially with their inattention and with their insisting on sin, disobedience and fighting which shook the shrines of prophets, messengers, infallibles and guardians, and no one from us did anything , but anyone wants to do good and extinguish the trial – what they call him- they call him agent and agitator of trial and others (you know that more than me)
After the heaven despaired of psychological change that complies with honorable verse (verily Allah will not change the condition of a people as long as they don't change their states) or another verse (that is so because Allah will never change a grace which He has bestowed on a people until they change what is in their themselves) God hastened in sending a general warning message not particular for those who oppressed or spoiled or made a peace with …- pay attention to the words I don't say them in vain – or terrorized or stole or committed bad matters and sins and other evil matters- there is no God except Allah- but they included even the submissive nations that see the struggle of titans- politicians-who will destroy the crops and progeny, and they are silent and inattentive for what will happen in the future from disasters and injustice, but it included the deemed weak from men, women and children
Yes many matters were committed in that region which shook by Zalzalah* which deserve the warning firstly – this Zalzalah* is a mere warning the beginning of rain is a drop then it falls – then many matters may come which are severer than warning and may be a punishment and from the matters which they insisted on them – what are these? The middle East insisted on what? Which zalzalah* shook them
First: leaving the common enemy the ominous trinity
Second: fighting among themselves as Muslims even though their doctrines are different
Third: make peace and submitting to the disbeliever and oppressor
Fourth: looking at shedding the bloods but they cause them for political and unjust reasons – see how many blood was shed in Iraq, Yemen, Bahrain, and Syria and there is more
Fifth: restraining the rebels and resistors and raising the submissive and agent
Sixth: turning the right fighting to worldly, political, financial and electoral gains, (Al-Mujahid doesn't turn to politician).
Seventh: attacking the shrines of prophets, guardians and pious people
Eighth: attempt to degrade from Divine self
Ninth: separating from the right and gathering on the null
Tenth: leaving the general heavenly benefits and concentrating on private worldly benefits. And other matters
All these matters need to warning surely, and it came according to the desert, and there is no oppression in it absolutely whether we explained what happened in religious or non- religious ways, even the atheist thoughts require reaction of the nature with human beings deeds sometimes, as the influence of nature and atmospheres with what happen from pollution in the earth and its layers for example
Also the deeds which issue from those who live in that region which shook before few days ago are reason of reaction the nature with them a negative reaction which lead to matters more than shakings if they continue
Especially we are as Muslims know the certain knowledge that all creatures including the earth and heaven are obedient creatures for her God, so they shake as soon as issuing the order that complies with saying of Allah (there the believers were tried and shaken with a mighty shaken) that He inspired to them and His order is as the twinkling of an eye, He says to it be and it is! However if the believers were shaken with a might shake –pay attention- then their souls, hearts, doctrine and faith shouldn't be shaken, but they should be firm and not to be as frond in the wind, the best believers are those who satisfy by the trial and grace equally then Allah will save the good and firm people and let Allah does whatever He wants, and we are obedient to Him. And let remember Allah and ask Him the forgiveness may be that earthquake be a door for those who believed and door for torture for those who disbelieved, spoiled and oppressed…the results of matters is only for Allah, and Allah has full power and control over His affairs
They shouldn't shake nor listen to the voices which caw that want to harm from our doctrine – pay attention- the earthquake happened after two days from walking to Al-Imam Al-Hussein in the forty, so it is bad message
Yes it is warning message for some people who were walking by their bodies to Al-Imam Al-Hussein not by their hearts and members, or for those who were walking to Al-Imam Al-Hussein apparently and didn't follow his way, moral and reformation.
Whereas not those who are refusing the corruption deserve the Zalzalah* but those who carry the banner of religion and Islam from politicians who are sinking in corruption and exploiting the doctrines and religions deserve that, and Allah is Guardian of rebels and reformers, He brings them out from darkness into light, and those who spoiled their guardian is Al-Taghut they brings them out from light into darkness those are the dwellers of Fire, they will abide therein forever
When the earth is shaken with her(violent) shaking. And the earth brings forth her burdens. And man says: what has befallen her. On that day she shall tell her news. Because your Lord had inspired her. On that day men shall come forth in sundry bodies that they may be shown their works. So he who has done an atom's weight of good shall see it.And he who has done an atom's weight of evil shall see it
· Zalzalah (it is warning shaking which is weaker than the earthquake)

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة خادم البضعة ; 18-11-2017 الساعة 05:42 PM
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات