العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum

Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum .Related in the subjects that explain the right culture of islam

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 13-08-2017, 02:36 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية خادم البضعة

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 23
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق الجريح
االمشاركات : 12,468

ختم The interview which the Middle East made with Iraqi leader Muqtada Al-Sadr on 11/8/2017

The interview which the Middle East made with Iraqi leader Muqtada Al-Sadr on 11/8/2017
The journalist: you had met the deputy of custodian of Al-Haramain the prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulazeez , so what were the main files which discussed?
The Iraqi leader Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr: I had discussed with the deputy of custodian of Al-Haramain all files and some of them concern Al-Iraq and also files concern the region which include Yemen, Bahrain, Syria, Quds, the Iranian – Saudi relationship and also the relationships of Baghdad with Al-Riyadh and we reached to similar opinions.
In fact the prince Mohammed bin Salman was frank with us during the meeting as we are. We spoke in many subjects and show his optimism, there are projects to spread the peace and discard the sectarianism in the region, my attendance as a Shiite to Sunni region frightens more enemies therefore Saudi will be targeted for this visit. This speech doesn't mean anything for us but for put an end for the sectarianism which is made behind the borders and that is very important especially the Saudi aspirations are beautiful and good, I'm very optimist after my visit to Saudi that there will be new projects and cooperation with Al-Iraq and in the region in general.
The journalist: how do you find the future of Saudi-Iraqi relationship after the visit of prime ministers Haydar Al-Ibadi to Saudi?
Al-Sayyid: the visit of Haydar Al-Ibadi the prime ministers comes according to the relationship between the two governments, and my attending to Saudi is to make a relation between the two nations, we respect all Saudi nation, we don't differentiate between anyone, we want to improve the relations between the brothers during this period, there was allergy in the last ten years and it must remove it and reduce the tension little by little, it is necessary to make Iraq return to the Arab lap.
The journalist: how do you see the withdrawal of Ammar Al-Hakeem from high Islamic council, and is there a disagreement between him and Iran?
Al-Sayyid: the situation doesn't reach to the disagreement, there are some problems which are not solved and some internal problems in high council due to the existence of some persons who find themselves on the same rank of Al-Sayyid Ammar Al-Hakeem , he finds not to get them out of the council and he takes the initiative to leave it, and it is from his morals, the new movement was called Al-Hekma movement , if Allah will he will be a base to serve Al-Iraq and Iraqis and that's from required matters in this period whereas serving the country is useful as the Islamic person is useful for his country, the patriot shouldn't abandon his Islam but he should gather between them.
The journalist: do you expect alliance between you and between Al-Ibadi and Ammar Al-Hakeem in the next election?
Al-Sayyid: I don't mind from the alliance not as a person but sadrist movement especially we are going to make a bloc (which far from sharing) consists independent and technocrat persons who don't belong to anyone, and new faces to take Iraq to the safety land with providing services for the citizens whereas Al-Iraq now suffers from poverty, wars and security problems and also services problems and the new government should support them for what is the good.
The journalist: how do you find the situation of popular mobilization and his existence?
Al-Sayyid:: I still say that the disciplined members in popular mobilization and the other fighters who liberated the kidnapping areas should be under the wing of security forces and police and other security sides whereas the centralism is necessary for Iraqi state, it is too difficult to be two armies in Iraq , therefore it is better to be merged and it should be under the leadership of prime ministers and also the leader of armed forces and in the case of being the mobilization out of state leadership then this matter will cause many problems.
The journalist: do you still call Mas'oud Al-Barazani the president of Iraqi Kurdistan region to postpone the referendum about the separation of Kurdistan and what is your opinion what this matter?
Al-Sayyid: we don't want to pressure on them, and I called them and I hoped to postpone the referendum although canceling the referendum is better, we regard Al-Kurd from Iraqi parts and we want them to be from us and with us but some accumulated problems from previous government led to their keeping away and reach to this situation whence they want the separation and Kurdistan region separated Iraq will influence by it. The existence of Al-Kurd gives to Iraq the democracy and freedom and keeping away from Iraq will bring problems from inside and outside.
The journalist: where did the file of chasing the corruptors reach to?
Al-Sayyid: there are difficulties and more of them couldn't be overcome but I hope in the new election and new government, if the legation and election law changed for what suit the popular situation then it will make the persons and new qualified people from technocrat and independent who serve their nation reach. The existence of bad governmental situation, corruption, thefts and remaining behind the borders will harm Iraqi nation and we don't support that, it should be transparent election to remove the corruptors in Iraq and judge them to bring back what they have stolen from Iraqi money which is about billions.
The journalist: How do you find the policies of Iran and her intervention in the region?
Al-Sayyid : we want the situations be quiet in the region and to bear each other to reach to bases which we remove by them the sectarian tension, and the political tension which each of them has its benefit especially in Iraq that is still open state for any intervention which lead to struggles and now whereas we carry a project of reformation , brotherly and unity , we must not kindle the bad who is existent in every sides including me , and we must remove the bad to open a new page maybe we success in that.
The journalist: How do you see the case of region with the sequent events?
Al-Sayyid: The worst thing that we left our common enemy and we fight each other , and maybe there are solutions but they aren't in a few time , whereas such these visits between the religions and doctrines lighten the tension and help to leave the sectarianism and all them need education and explanation.
The journalist: The Saudi Arabia burned by the terrorism and declared a list of names from Sunna and Shiites so how do see that?
Al-Sayyid: The Saudi Arabia burned by the terrorism and the strictness as all countries in the world so it should be international cooperation to end the sectarian and strict thoughts and we hope from Saudi government to deal in with fatherly and truth in this side and the Saudi nation should deal with the same way, the sectarianism should not kindle in Saudi Arabia , the Shiite remain with his prestige and also the Sunni , and the state deals with its nation and serves them without distinction , and I spoke with the prince Mohammed bin Salman about that , and his dealing was fatherly with them and we don't hope that their fate becomes as what happen in Iraq , the explosions and the terrorism control on that.
The journalist: involving the Iraqi youths in Syrian war , how can get them out from that ? And what is your opinion about the present case?
Al-Sayyid: My decision and what I think that the nation should determine his fate , we don't interfere in the affairs of the others, and we demand from them not to interfere in our affairs, whereas I'm as a Sadrist movement prevented any person in the Sadrist movement to interfere in Syria not with negative or with positive , whereas they are events in Syria and they should solve them, and what happen from Iraqi intervention , I think that the government tries to prevent them little by little , whereas after liberation Mosul there are expectations to liberate Syria from the terrorism by the Iraqis or the popular mobilization but I refuse that and the government refuses that also, and the religious leadership refuses such this decision , we liberate our country and they liberate their country, and as we don't accept that Syrian persons fight in Iraq , we also refuse that the Iraqis fight in Syria.
The journalist : Do you see that getting the armed people out of Syria is necessary?
Al-Sayyid: It is supposed that the armed people get out from Syria and if I have the decision then there is no intervention in Syria affair , and this decision disturbed the others but I want to keep bloods of Syrian nation, to build ( I mean the Iraqis who fight in Syria) their country before to build countries of the others, whereas the country is the worthier by the services , and if they can come back and leave Syria and her nation.
The journalist: Do you support remaining of Bashar Al-Asad or not?
Al-Sayyid: In fact I demanded before month that Al-Asad leaves his position to save Syria which suffer from the afflictions and the bloods in the streets , and there is no infrastructures , wars and terrorism with destruction and maybe the occupation enters in Syria in the future and there is harm for all region, Arabism and Islam , so if Al-Asad leaves them there will be a relief and peace also.
The journalist: What is your opinion about obstinacy of Al-Hothyion and their refusing for initiatives of peace ?
Al-Sayyid: in fact the human situation in Yemen is important thing for me especially with spreading the poverty and the illness , and all that is due to the strictness , and if we abandoned and dealt with wisdom then the matter didn't reach to this limit in Yemen and other , and I found great hope during the meeting with the prince Mohammed bin Salman and he decided that the peace spreads in Yemen , Bahrain and Iraq , and there are new aspirations for Saudi Arabia and he gave good news to end the war in Yemen , Syria and all the region , the Saudi Arabia showed her force , and now she wants to show her ability on making the peace , and I am very optimist , and with this aspiration no one has the right in Yemen to still strict if he wants to save his country.
The journalist: The four states which boycott Qatar due to her supporting for the terrorism declared list of personages and entities how do you see to that?
Al-Sayyid: I hope to be a response from Qatar , we don't want to make the enemy rejoices at our misfortune as Arab , Al-Riyadh and Al-Duha are Arab and should be brothers , and Saudi Arabia is as father for all , maybe Qatar has sensitivity and don't want to abandon , but at the end she will abandon and comes back to her Arabic lap little by little , but the brotherly and fatherly breath are important , and the non-escalation media is important , and we will find after that we reach to large stage.

توقيع »
خادم البضعة غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة