العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 18-06-2019, 05:37 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,258

افتراضي The final call for political blocs in parliament and government / a statement of Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr on 17/6/2019

The final call for political blocs in parliament and government / a statement of Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr on 17/6/2019
In the name of Allah
It isn't faulty and shameful to see this running on the positions in parliament and council of ministers equally but even the other positions …but it is forbidden matter because it leads to oppress the nation who suffer from woes of cutoff the electricity and the domination of some strict and impudent people in his fate and the fate of his sustenance but even there is disobedience for Al-Marji'ya's orders and his instructions and trends
Therefore I address my final call and say, the all have to be far above such worldly shameful matters for Iraq and his nation
Hence I say
First: Sa'iroon bloc should keep the public interests even though they suffered from some oppression … as they got used to that previously and they will gain Allah's satisfaction and the nation love and it is the utmost pride in the present life and afterlife
Second: I address my speech to all political blocs to authorize (prime minister) to complete the ministerial cabinet within ten days only…and he should take in his consideration the interest of home and the choice should be according to honesty, qualification and specialization otherwise I will never support him
Third: The members of parliament should hasten in voting on the rest parliament committees…otherwise we will have another stance…and you know our stances
Eleventh of Shawwal Al-Khair 1440 A.H
Fifteenth of June 2019
The lover of home
Muqtada Al-Sadr

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع