العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-12-2018, 07:29 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,246

افتراضي The message of Iraqi leader Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr to prime minister Adel Abdulmahdi on 3/12/2018

The message of Iraqi leader Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr to prime minister Adel Abdulmahdi on 3/12/2018
In the name of Allah
Some hands has united once again to return Iraq to her previous status from domination the parties and corruptors to deepen their state, and to root their corruption, and to control on nation's wealth but even his blood once again and by external support
But I hastened with brother mujahid (Hadi Al-Amiri) to contain the crisis and get Iraq out of hateful share, and from offensive hands that stole Iraqi balance and his wealth through corruption bargains, here they come back once again to shake this harmony between two larger elective blocks ..and they can't do that
Therefore today they are disturbed from (Taghreedat) which persisted in putting Iraq on the right way, and found for methodical works, and state with right bases …therefore they hastened to sectarian alliances even though it seems apparently that they are gathering of Shiites and Sunna politicians but in fact they are based on struggles and previous attacks, it will never continue because they ally for their political spoils and disagree on the nation benefits
Therefore it is incumbent upon us and according to the harmony mentioned above to continue on what we had agreed on it, and according to the nation aspirations, and Al-Marji'ya from another side to strengthen the state without rooting for a party or group or race.
Therefore I address my message to the (prime minister) respectable brother Adel Abdulmahdi
I say peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you
After we agreed on nominating you .. we know that it was according to aspirations mentioned above, and you are (independent) and will not incline to party without another , nor to sect without another, and you don't seek for satisfactions for ranks, but to found new stage which satisfy the nation aspirations not parties aspirations, whatever their belongingness
O respectable brother, today you are obliged not to submit to what happened behind scenes, from dividing the positions and others, but you will be free as we know you in your previous resignation at that time
Yes, free in founding the state according to right bases to make the nation enjoy in his rights with freedom and dignity through technocrat ministers, independents in desires and decisions, especially ( minister of Defense) and ( minister of Interior ) and other security offices, we shouldn't forget the brave leaders who liberated the occupied lands from Da'ishi terrorism hands , they are worthier to occupy these positions
But it doesn't mean delaying in completing forming the government… but it is your duty ( but all) to hasten in that, if you succeeded in putting the right bases, we will support you and make your government right .. especially if you proved your success in providing necessary services to the nation that he is deprived of them, and protecting the borders and return Iraq to his Arab, regional and international incubator
But if there was personal inability and negligence from you God forbid, you will be responsible in front of Allah and in front of the nation and Marji'ya , and we will be opponents to your government and straighten it by our special ways
So do your efforts and we are with you, to make the decision Iraqi and far from external interferences, to keep on Iraq sovereignty, and to root his power , especially after your ancestor do that in right way to liberate the occupied lands, and today you are obliged to complete the way by serious and actual steps and service and security to prove your success
And you know that proving your chance to success was determined by (six months) to ( one year) only, and you will not success if your government and ministers are partial and according to hateful sectarian satisfactions.
Finally I say: you know the certain knowledge that I and my brothers in reformation alliance and their head dear brother Ammar Al-Hakeem and some reformation blocks weren't nominated any minister absolutely but we gave you the right, and we gave you the complete choice to choose whoever you want from ministers, and we removed from you the party interferences from here and there.. so continue on that, and we continue on supporting the state and make the government right and serve the citizen … otherwise it is too late to escape.
Muqtada Al-Sayyid Muhammad Al-Sadr
Twenty fifth of Rabi' Al-Awal 1440 A.H

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع