العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Forum of Interpretation of Holy Quran and its Research

Forum of Interpretation of Holy Quran and its Research Specialized for interpretation and researches of holy Quran

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-03-2016, 10:25 AM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,246

افتراضي The eternal miracle

The eternal miracle

In the name of Allah the Compassionate the Merciful

We can pay attention to the simple thing that is the Quran. Do you find in it an order to oppress, attack, hostility and deny the right, for anyone from the people of right litigants from the humanity? God said in the Quran (Allah enjoins justice, kindness and charity to one's kindred, and forbids indecency, wickedness and oppression, he admonishes you so that you may take heed). And as so from words , the Quran is full with themwe challenge anyone to bring one verse opposite to this nice just trend
Notice: the legal legislator is unable to do that, he is a human he is not perfect as I and you are not perfect but it is the soul that inclined to the evil as it is existent inside me and you not more that his law whoever he was and in any generation he represents his personality and opinions, the result will be as this, the amendment became according to what we have said in the article (x) in the law(x). Then it is amended as so and so then they amend and amend…..why?Because the experiences proved the wrong of the first form from the article. Then they amend it and the experiences proved the wrong of the second form from the article, then they amend it and the experiences proved the wrong of the third form from the article and sotill it proved their failure 100%. Glory to Allah, and it can't prove the failure of the Divine real just legislationbecome great Allah who put this legislation and become great the messenger of Allah
from the miracles which are famous between the legislators and Muslims the Holy Quran which is still existent my dear. It challenged all humanity from the age of messenger of Allah till the doomsday by three challenges
First: to bring miracle like Al-Quran
Second: to bring ten Surahs like those in the Quran (if you couldn't to bring book like the Quran so bring ten Surahs). If you couldn't, bring one Surah even it equals to the smaller Surahs, we accept it means the evidence of Quran will fall if you did that the enemies are more in every generation till doomsday who wish to fall the evidence of Quran and Islam, let's bring Surah like Al-Kawther, Al-Nesir and Al-Ikhlas, the challenge is existent; anyone from you can try, can you?Anyone, take the pen and write! Impossible my dear, that's the meaning of inimitability, it includes Al-Sayed Mohammed Al-Sader at this moment and all the humanity Glory to Allah. This is the meaning of inimitability: The people on the deference of their cultures, minds, thoughts and societies …etc.God willing the humanity characteristic on the millions probabilities, they can't bring Surah even the smallest one (three verses, four verses) only, small not big. real miracle anyone can bring like it then he renegades, and we are not the enemy of the truth, all of us renegade, but it will not be till the trumpet will be blown and that's enough. In the same side we heard , notice we heard the speeches of eloquent, great men , the infallibles and we heard the speeches of authors , we didn't find thing like Al-Quran, the speech of messenger of Allah is not like Al-Quran, the speech of prince of believers in Nahj Al-Balagha (way of eloquence) is existent but not like Al-Quran. The old authors like Al-Jahidh in Al-Bayan and Al-Tabien, or the narrators like Taha Hussein , Abbas Mahmoud Al-Aqqad or any one or the poets, whatever he was eloquent, suppose Ahmed Shawqi or Hafidh Ibrahim, bring with a thing like Al-Quran from near or far?! God forbid !and Messenger forbid, many attempts became to assimilate by Al-Quran whereas I brought Quran come and see the more clear and famous are two: one of them is the attempt of Musailma the liar (Allah uglified him). And the attempts of Ali Mohammed Al-Bab Allah uglified him and Al-Babiya is still existent and glorifies him and his book. My dear all writings in this matter are from comic and grievous have no bases absolutely it is not nice, I say they revealed their loins and showed their defects and lowness of their thoughts, in their miserable and low writings it doesn't like Al-Quran if it is with pleasure it doesn't like what? like the normal speech below the middle Glory to Allah whereas Allah wants to show the humanity that this imitation of the people can't reach to 1/1000 from the levels of Quran, it is impossible my dear, that's mean the Quran is eternal miracle in every day and in each sunrise and in each sunset , in every night and every daythat's the inimitability you want or reject it welcome it is existent, take a pen and write a Quran and you can't and no one can't

The reference: The fourteenth Friday/ sermon one for Al-Sayed Mohammed Al-Sader

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات