العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Forum of Interpretation of Holy Quran and its Research

Forum of Interpretation of Holy Quran and its Research Specialized for interpretation and researches of holy Quran

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 23-12-2015, 11:30 AM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

افتراضي The good example /Two

Indeed in the messenger of Allah ( Mohammed ) you have a good example ) Surah Al-Ahzab

One : Narrated that a Jew was spiteful on prophet Mohammed and he had exaggerated in his hatred whereas he had thrown soil and ash on the prophet when he passed by his house , one day a Jew became ill , the prophet knocked on his door , the Jewish's wife opened the door , the prophet said" your husband used to harm me but I didn't see him for many days ago is he sick? I have come to see him then she made him enter the house when the Jew saw him he said " this is the ethic of prophets

Two : when the helmet of prophet Mohammed was broken in Uhud war and his forehead wounded , his followers were upset and asked him to invocate on them but the prophet said " I haven't been sent to curse but to call for mercy O Allah guide my people because they don't know

Three : prophet Mohammed used to milk his ewe by himself and patch his garment , mend his shoe , serve himself , hobble his camel , eat with his servant , carry his goods in the market , he didn't satiate when he eats , he didn't complain to any one

Four : in the battle of That Al-Riqa' , the prophet sat under a tree then a flood came and separated between him and his followers , a man from his enemy saw him and tried to kill him by his sword and said " who will save you from me O Mohammed " the prophet said" my God and your God " the man fell down and the prophet took the sword and sat on his chest and said " who will save you from me " the man said" your generosity O Mohammed " the prophet left him , the man stood and said " you are better than me and most generous"

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 25-11-2016, 07:59 AM   #2

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

افتراضي رد: The good example /Two