العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 21-08-2017, 08:54 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,246

ختم The terroristic attacks on civilians in Europe/ a statement for Iraqi leader Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr on 21/8/2017 In the name of Allah

The terroristic attacks on civilians in Europe/ a statement for Iraqi leader Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr on 21/8/2017
In the name of Allah
The stray group undertook falsification and deformation the real shape of Al-Islam through their terroristic hateful works…from cutting the necks, bombing and burning and other works which are known at all people and what she is doing now from running over the civilians in European states with impudence and premeditation as they express
I stand at this matter to comment in many points
First: the rulers and politicians in European states had fall victim of approaching and undertaking of the terroristic movements since many years, open for them the door of publicity and holding the rites and the mosques which call for killing and strictness…and that's what should put an instant solution to it by preventing them through finding a moderate movements if it isn't too late
Second: those Dai'sh terroristic groups and others try to take cover by Al-Islam and Al-Jihad... or even undertaking calling for Allah and guide the societies (the disbelievers) as they call... the answer is clear
One: it can't obey Allah from where disobeying Him...the violence is discarded in the Holy Quran and they were ordered for peace
Two: terrorizing the enemy which was mentioned in Quran doesn't include the (civilians) sure, especially they didn't declare their enmity to Al-Islam
Three: such impudent works aren't source of guiding for Al-Islam but they are source of keeping away and reluctance from it
Four: if they fought us and used the violence against us this doesn't mean to use the violence against them without mind and wisdom and the civilians have no relation in that but most of them carry the slogan no war
Five : the Muslims scholars should work to incriminate such works immediately... therefore I demand Al-Azhar Al-Shareef and his scholars to hurry in that
Six: I demand the European states to open on moderate Al-Islam Al-Mohammadi Al-Alawi and stand against their strict people who aim the Muslims – and as defending reaction- but they don't differentiate between the moderate Muslim and the strict one
Seven: I'm Shiite (believe in twelve imams) my decision is: the speech of Ali bin Abi Talib (the people is two types either a brother to you in the religion or equivalent to you in the creation). And that's a call for my brother in religion: be aware from the strictness and you have to be moderate
And that's a call for my equivalent to me in creation... come to a word that is just between us and you which is the peace and enough occupation by you and enough alienation by us
Muqtada Al-Sadr
Twenty eighth of Thu al-Qi'da 1438

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة خادم البضعة ; 21-08-2017 الساعة 09:10 PM
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة