العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum

Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum .Related in the subjects that explain the right culture of islam

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-11-2016, 10:06 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,246

ختم The speech of Al- Sayyid the leader Muqtada Al-Sadr to the families of martyrs on 3/11/2016

In the name of Allah the Compassionatethe Merciful
We have the honor of your attending may Allah rewards you the best reward and thank you for your meeting
Peace be on the master of martyrs Al-Imam Al-Hussein, peace of Allah be on him and on the other martyrs with him, peace be on the infallibles the imams and the leaders I and all world sacrifice our souls for them, peace be on the two martyrs Al-Sadrain and the two noble sons and Al-Alawyia Bint Al-Huda, peace of be on their followers and lovers and mercy and blessings of Allah
Allah said in His book (Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead. Nay, they are alive with their Lord, and they have provision)
How beautiful that the person be alive at his Lord and how beautiful that the person gains a good boon at his Lord but the most beautiful from that when the person is between at his Lord and he entrusts his matter to his Lord directly and doesn't entrust his matter to the people then they humiliate him and how beautiful when the person is between the hands of his Lord and was pigmented by his blood (martyr) how beautiful when the person rise to his Lord in high paradise the fruits in bunches whereof will be low and near at hand to gain high place, they are our righteous martyrs who sacrificed by their expensive thing for religion, doctrine and country and as be mentioned each charity has another charity higher than it till the person is killed in the Way of Allah then there is no charity higher than it, so peace be on you who had honored us between the people and made us light between the people and sacrificed your bloods to make us live in dignity, peace and Islam. You are still in our hearts, minds, souls and consciences we didn't and will not forget you O our righteous martyrs, you are the previous and we are the next , you are the constitution of martyrdom for us and we are waiting for joining in your convoy, the convoy of martyrdom and love of religion, convoy of martyrs, righteous, veracious and virtuous taking the meaning of sacrifice and love of country from the master of martyrs and Kiblah of free people Al-Imam Al-Hussein peace of Allah be on him and his grandson, father, mother and brother peace of Allah be on them who drew the way of martyrdom and vanishing, O our great martyrs you have gone and we are walking on the same way whereas all of us are project of martyrdom for completing the religion and moral, as be mentioned the one who asked Allah the martyrdom honestly, Allah will give him the rank of martyrs even he died on his bed
O our righteous martyrs, I can't say, we are longing to you in this life, whereas you are among us lighten our way and life which was filled by injustice, we hope to join with you especially with the two martyrs Al-Sadrain and the two sons as Allah wants, O dear the attendants, O whom your hearts are hot and your eyes shed tears for losing your fathers, sons and brothers, don't be sad, you are school of martyrdom that the martyr moves from it then he will be redemption for his country and religion, I'm sure that shrill of martyr's mother rose, and tears of martyr's wife stopped and martyr's father waits from the remainders to be join with the martyrs to be from them and for us a decoration for glory and honor, O my brothers and sisters we and you stand today the stance of the high and proud who put the decoration of martyrdom on his chest then be patient on losing his lovers to be a door for paradise for me and for you, as be mentioned (the nobler death is killing of martyrdom) so how we don't be proud and not have the honor by our and your martyrs, so let's endeavor to satisfaction of Allah by all pride rising our heads with glory and honor in front of all creatures to be humble in front of Allah at the same time as be mentioned (the best drop at Allah are two drops a drop of blood for Way of Allah and a drop of tear in blackness of night that wants by it just Allah) and let's make our call to Allah is (O Allah if this satisfies You, take till you satisfy) the peace be on whose head was cut who called (how far the abjectness is from us) who was martyrized at his Lord and these are our martyrs died after him whereas their bloods are continuous for bloods of Al-Taf's martyrs and their master Al-Imam Al-Hussein and know O my dear that whatever we give for you and for your martyrs, we will not give your due in full for you for their favor and for your favor and we will be neglectful in front of them and you, but as we are one family; we will not be stingy on you and the generosity is as much as possible to remain dear among us, any tiredness and harm don't befall you, anyone harms you harms me and anyone cherishes you cherish me and the glory is for Allah, His prophet, the imams, the martyrs and righteous

Seeker for martyrdom
Muqtada Al-Sadr
Thank you

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة خادم البضعة ; 05-11-2016 الساعة 10:56 AM
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة