العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 19-01-2020, 09:37 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,246

افتراضي Wish

The speech of Muqtada Al-Sayyid Muhammad Al-Sadr on his account on Twitter on 19/1/2020
Wish
I respect the decision of escalation which the revolutionists took, I wish to observe the peace and don't harm the security of people and expose the country to fierce civil war
I respect the decision of government - if it is existent- in facing the saboteurs and riots, but it should distinguish between the peaceful and saboteurs. .. also it shouldn't shove the popular mobilization in facing them because it harms their reputation
Also I emphasize on hastening in choosing non argumentative candidate and present him to the president to demand him to form the government O politicians enough procrastination and enough struggle for gains because your people and your Iraq are in danger
Our wish is the reformation and sovereignty
Neither eastern nor western ..reformative revolution, reformative revolution
The servant of people
Muqtada Al-Sadr

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة