العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 16-08-2022, 03:29 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

افتراضي Speech of Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr on 16/8/2022

Postponement Saturday's dem.onstration until further notice …The speech of Iraqi leader Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr in his account in Twitter on 16/8/2022
In the name of Allah
We are continuing in reformation and re.volution against your corr.uption O corr.upters, your policy in imitating our steps is an evidence on your bankruptcy and insistence on the corr.uption; if you bet on the (civil w.ar), I bet on keeping the (civil peace) and the Iraqi bl.ood is precious and more precious than everything, the people will remain on their sit – in till fulfilling their demands; because I love Iraq and its people and sanctities, I declare postponement Saturday's de.monstration until further notice to fail your mali.cious plans and in order not to feed your corr.uption with the Iraqis bl.ood whom many of them were vic.tims to your corr.uption and lust and in order that the leaderships of corr.uption remain in cause tu.rmoil in the earth
This is my call to the revolutionists to keep on the pro.tests peaceful and keep on your bl.ood and the bl.ood of security forces and popular mobilization as obedience to Allah and love the home; their corr.uption will not continue if your insistence continues and Allah is the source of each success
The grandson of Al-Imam Al-Hussain
Muqtada Al-Sadr

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع