العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 16-04-2019, 06:36 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,246

افتراضي The speech of Iraqi leader Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr on 16/4/2019

The speech of Iraqi leader Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr on 16/4/2019
I intend to reform the epidemics which are spread among the nation without using weapon
Dear citizen
The corruption of politicians in our Iraq is utmost certainty and it is clearer than sunlight in the heaven and moonlight in the dark night except upon whom my Lord has mercy, I will never open any discussion in that because I'm perfectly sure of that
But this doesn't mean that the politicians undertake all responsibility whereas as prince of believers Ali Bin Abi Talib said, (people like you rule you) and it has two clear meanings which are
As to the first: if you are good , the government will be good otherwise
As to the second: if your choice to them according to democratic and elective process was right, they will be good otherwise
Generally the nation shouldn't disavow from their responsibilities nor deny their mistakes but even their support to the corrupted politicians there are great lapses not on the religious or doctrinal level only but it includes moral, cultural, social, legal, scientific and national level.
Yes, here I want to be frank with the nation whereas after I tried to reform myself through isolation and I'tikaf to remain with Allah only through worship, thinking and stay alone with Him firstly, then I tried to reform those who belong to me even some close to me and I removed those whom you consider my trusty, and tried to guide the others… then I hastened to reform in general on political level through demonstrations, speeches, sit-in, green tent and falling all wrong political bases even though they became method at you
And I succeeded relatively praise be to Allah and Allah is the Best Supporters
Today, I intend to reform a new reformation, that is reforming the epidemics which are spread among the nation without using weapon and without asking help from any creature absolutely because I'm afraid of the result whereas the interference of some people may be harmful therefore I trusted in God Glory to Him and He is Supporter of the reformers
I will mention to you some epidemics successively if I still alive otherwise I ask you to read Surah Al-Fatiha and invocation

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك