العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Husseini Researches Forum

Husseini Researches Forum Lessons from Imam Hussain revolution

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-11-2013, 06:59 AM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,246

حسين Islam is a religion of peace , tolerance and humanity

In the name of God

Islam is a religion of peace , tolerance and humanity

God's blessing and peace be upon our prophet Mohammed and his family

The attitude of AL- Hur and the reaction of Imam Hussein
Note: (he was a leader in Hostile army against Imam Hussein and then he change his atitude to be with imam hussein army).
When AL_Hur Bin Yazeed AL-Rayahi heard the speech of Imam Hussein to his enemy (he called them to return to Islam religion rules & did not follow the unjust ruler), AL- Hur went to Omar Bin Saad and said "do you want to fight this man
Omar said" yes and I will cut their heads and hands
AL-Hur said " so what did you say about Imam Hussein s, speech
Omar said "if I have the right to accept his speech, I will do but my leader had refused " then AL-Hur left him and stood with the other people . He told Qurra Bin Qays " did you give water to your horse , he said no , ……………………… then AL-Hur approached from Imam Hussein , AL-Muhajir Bin Aws told him " do you want to participate in the war , he kept silence , AL-Muhajir suspected from his attitude but AL-Hur told him " I let my soul choose either paradise or hell , I swear I will choose the paradise then he ride his horse and went towards Imam Hussein holding his spear and lowering his head and shamefaced from prophet Mohammed and his family for his negative attitude

He shouted loudly asking God the forgiveness, he asked Imam Hussein to forgive him and if God accepted his forgiveness, he told him that God accepted it. AL-Hur felt with great happiness because he will enter the paradise by fighting with Imam Hussein against unjust and disbeliever people

From the important things which is no doubts in it that the Islamic religion is a religion of love, tolerance and peace, the Holy Quran emphasizes on this point in many verses and the speeches of our prophet and his family as mentioned herein below but unfortunately many western nations describes the Islam as a terrorism religion because of the following reasons
One : Their religious and political leaders have faked the facts
Two : The bad behavior of some Muslims
We say to them that all wars whether in the past or in the present time are flaring up by the western countries directly or indirectly , and those who pretend Islam and explode in everywhere do not represent the Islamic religion , they are disobeying the instructions of Holy Quran and the Sunna of the prophet , can we abuse the Jesus because of the bad behavior of some Christians or abuse Virgin Mary because of the bad behavior of some women , of course not because those bad people represent themselves not their prophet
The political and religious leaders in Islam always disown the bad works of those who pretend Islam. we see that America and his allies are supporting these bad people or sometimes let them do whatever they want without punishing them while we see America stand against those who call for Islam and publish the real Islamic instructions
Many verses , speeches and the attitudes of some religious leaders support what we mentioned above

Imam Hussein says farewell to his child Abdulla AL-Radheea
When the enemy surrounded Imam Hussein and his family and friends, he approached from the enemy carrying his thirsty child to get some water for him , they refused to give water to him and the criminal Harmala killed the child by a poisoning arrow ,his blood fell down in the palm of Imam Hussein who threw the blood to the sky . Imam Baqir said ( the blood did not fall on the earth ) and Imam Huja said greeting on Abdulla AL-Radheea, who sank in his blood and his blood raise to the heaven , slaughtered by arrow in his fathers, lap , curse of God on Harmala
First : some of Ayahs from the Holy Quran (after translation)
One: (Allah does not love the unjust ) Al – Imran – Surah 3 – the family of Imran
Two : (...And they who act unjustly shall know to what final place of turning they shall turn back ) Surah 26 – Al- Shu,ara , - the poets
Three : ( ...so woe to those who were unjust because of the chastisement of a painful day )Surah 43: Al- Zukhruf - the Embellishment

Four : ( Surely Allah enjoins the doing of justice and the doing of good to others) Surah 16: Al – Nahl
(the bee )
Five ( ...and do good ( to other ) ; surely Allah loves the doers of good ) – Surah 2 – Al-Baqarh
(the cow )
Six ( ..whoever forgives and amends , he shall have his reward from Allah ; surely he does not love
the unjust ) Surah 42 : Al-Shura ( the counsel )
Seven ( ..pardon them and turn away ; surely Allah loves those who do good to others )
Surah 5- Al-Ma,idah ( the food )
Eight : ...Repel (evil ) with what is best , when ( lol) he between whom and you was enmity would be
as if he were a loving devotion ) Surah 41 : Fussilat ( the made plain )
And a lot of Ayahs
Second : speeches and stories

Our prophet said "don't oppress because God regards oppression as darkness in the doomsday

Imam Ali said " anyone fears god , he will never oppress the other

Imam Baqir said " if you had been oppressed by someone , don't oppress the other

imam Ali said " if you don't be merciful toward the other , God will never be merciful with you

Imam Ali said " do good with the other , the other will do good with you , be merciful with the

other , they will be merciful with you

Imam Ali said " no dignity better than patience

Imam Ali said " patience is ornament

They asked Imam Hussein what is the patience ? he said " suppressing the anger

Our prophet said " God loves the patient

Our prophet said " the patient Muslims will get the same position of faster

our prophet said " the anger collects all evils

Imam Ali said " do not be anger because it begins with mad and ends with regret

our prophet said " the best work after praying is the reconcilement between people

Imam Ali said ' the beneficent is who publishing beneficences between people

We notice from all above speeches that our prophet and his family call all people with different religions not only Muslims

Some attitudes

Isam Ibn Al-Mustaliq said " one day , I entered Al-Madina Al-Munawara and saw Imam Hussein , I liked his appearance , then I remember my hatred toward his father ( Imam Ali ) , I told him you are son of Abi Turab , he said yes, I abused him and his father severely , Imam Hussein looked at me with passionate sight , and read the following verses ( take to forgiveness and enjoin good and turn a side from the ignorant , and if a false imputation from the shaitan afflict you , seek refuge in Allah ; surely he is hearing knowing , surely those who guard (against evil ),when a visitation from the shaitan afflict them they become mindful , then l0l they see , and their brethren increase them in error , then they cease not ) Surah 7 – Al Araf ( the elevated places ) . Isam said " I regretted for what I said to him . Imam Hussein read the verse ( …no reproof forgive you , and he is the most merciful of the merciful ) and told him " if you need anything do not hesitate to ask me , I will do it with grateful

someone abused Imam Sajad , he turned his head to another side pretending that he did not hear him , the man abused Imam Sajad twice and three times . Imam Sajad kept silent the man did not bear his silence and told him , I had abused you , he told him " I do not care

These attitudes are not restricted for premier religious leaders, we can see them in every age , we see in our present age the good attitude of Sayed Muqtada Al-Sader and how he gave orders to his followers to protect the churches and Christians left their houses and lived in the region of followers of Sayed Muqtada , also his speeches are for all nations in which he called for unity , peace and love

We saw in the press meeting that the Middle East Journalism did with Sayed Muqtada on 14/10/2013 when he answered on one questions

"We will never give up our Islamic but not for Muslims only because it is a big mistake. Our Islamic is as a fatherhood and it is for Muslims and non-Muslims. Our way is a fatherhood for all people without exception for (Muslims, Christians and Jewish …etc.) all those should be gathered under the aba of our prophet who gathered all religions and did not differentiate between them

We end our research with a story about Imam Hussein, one day his slave committed a mistake which deserve a punishment. Imam Hussein gave an order to punish him , the slave asked him to repress his anger , he carried the punishment from him , the slave asked Imam Hussein to forgive him , he said " I forgive you " . The slave told him "God loves the beneficent " . Imam Hussein said: I give you your freedom and gave him a money

We ask God to prevail the peace and justice in the entire world

Note

Imam is a term in Islam means a leader of people who doesn't think of doing any error (infallible)

Imam Ali is a caliph of our prophet Mohammed

Imam Hussein is the son of Imam Ali {Grandson of our prophet}

Imam Sajad is a grandson of Imam Ali

Imam Baqir is a grandson of Imam Hussein

To see Islamic application of peace and humanity,can visit the links below

Thanks from the general head of Chaldean Christians in the Iraq and the world to sayed Muqtada Al-Sader 4-11-2013

the anniversary of the martyrs of Al-Najat church; Referendum of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader 4-11-2013

Chaldean Christians' message to Al-Sayed Muqtada Al-Sader (blessed by the Lord) 31- 10 - 2013

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة الاستاذ ; 09-11-2013 الساعة 05:02 PM
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 27-11-2016, 02:21 PM   #2

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,246