العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Forum of Interpretation of Holy Quran and its Research

Forum of Interpretation of Holy Quran and its Research Specialized for interpretation and researches of holy Quran

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-08-2018, 01:17 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

افتراضي The first Koranic lecture for Mr. Ali Al-Zaidi

The first Koranic lecture for Mr. Ali Al-Zaidi

If Allah wills, in this blessed month, we will choose some verses and interpret them, we were choosing Suras and interpret them in the previous years, it was during the month by grace of Allah, we will change that in this year, and choose verses from several Surahs, and try to interpret some of them as much as possible

Today, I chose verses from Surah of Al-Room, they are

In the name of Allah the Compassionate the Merciful

(The Romans have been defeated {who has Koran can open it}, The Romans have been defeated. In the nearby land, and after their defeat they will soon be victorious. Within a few (up to nine) years; only for Allah is the commands, before and after, and the believers will rejoice on that day with the victory of Allah. He helps whomever He wills, and He is the Almighty, the Most Merciful. The promise of Allah; Allah does not renege on His promise, but most people do not know. They know only the outside appearance of the life of the world, and are totally neglectful of the Hereafter).

I didn’t read (Alif-Laam-Meem) because it isn’t included in our interpretation

I think that I interpreted the letters therefore I will not repeat

Of course Surah was named by (Room), If we pay attention

There were other regions or nation other than Room, but Koran never mention them. It means a Surah is named by a region, for example

Surah of Mecca or Medina or Arab or Surah of Persians; they aren’t existent, but Room was mentioned. There is lesson in everything and we should pay attention to that

Maybe due to the relation between Room and Islam, it means the facing between this state and Islam in special

Room was formed, of course nation of Rome is named on

nations from Greece, Saqaliba and Italia, they formed the Romanic state in age of Julius Caesar. The state expanded in his age to Greece and to Asia Minor that’s Anatolia to Sham and to boundaries of Iraq and even to Egypt, all of them were the Romanic state, as it controlled on the main part of the world, regarding that the importance of Message and Prophets were in this region especially in region of Sham and Island (of Arab)

There was Persian culture or state corresponding to this Romanic state, these two state were by fits and starts, existent of Arab was not as at the present

We don’t speak about the Sumerian culture or Babylon culture or Akkadian, but after these cultures, whence the higher cultures in this age were the Persian and the Romanic, the Island or Arab were on the margin generally

What is the meaning of margin? I would to draw your attention

If it was fertile region or strategic, then It was occupied by Room or Persians

but regarding that there were sands, they (sands) were natural protection for Arab, there weren’t avidities to occupy it, therefore you see that these struggles with its different fields between Romanic state and Persian state were in Sham and in boundaries of Asia Minor that’s Anatolia till Egypt, but not in the Arab Island as it was under hummer of these two states

In age of the Messenger {blessing of Allah be upon him}; a war flared up between the Persians and Romanic state about 24 years, since 604 A.D. till 628 A.D.24 is not facile, in 616 A.D. approximately Khosrow Aparvēz {Chosroes} king of Persians triumphed by two from his leaders whence they enter into Sham which was under control of Roman also occupation Egypt and also downing Asia Minor It means all environs of Romanic state in the Near East was occupied by state of Persian

Let's read the holy verse

The Romans have been defeated

It is sign to the victory which was achieved by the Persians

In the nearby land

"In the nearby land" represents what were under control of Romanic state in north of Arab Island, here the victory of Persians and defeat of Romanic state happened, as that star of Romanic state went down in this region

"In the nearby land, and after their defeat they will soon be victorious

Within a few (up to nine) years

only for Allah is the commands, before and after

and the believers will rejoice on that day

"The Romans have been defeated

victory of Persians on the Roman happened in this period, the mankind change it means there is integration in the low side and high side, the common interpretation is that Quraish becomes happy by victory of Persians on Romanic countries regarding that countries of Roman are people of the Bookwhereas they are Christians and regarding that the Persians are idolaters, then there is approach side between the two sides, this is what most of books of interpretation mentioned, but we shouldn’t read without pondering. We don’t say that it is false, no, but we can add another reason which isn’t mentioned inside the books of the interpretation. They say that the reason of struggle that hearts of Muslims incline to Romanic state regarding that they are people of Book and Muslims people of Book, and the polytheists incline to the Persians state regarding that they are idolaters and nearer to this matter, but practically {I said practically}. The nearer people to Arab are Roman before message of Messenger of Allah

Pay attention please to know that the events are repeating

The nearer people before message of Messenger of Allah to Arab or polytheists of the (Arab) Island is Roman state not Persians state it means mutual cordiality relation between them

Where were travels of Winter and Summer?To Yemen in the Winter, but in Summer; did they travel to Persians countries?!

Who did control on Sham? To the Roman state, from Sham countries through the Mediterranean Sea. They travel to Constantinople and seaside and north of Africa, Sicily, Italy and German

I speak by the old language

Why didn’t they incline to the Romanic state regarding that there are cordiality relations and mutual trade? I say as idea, we didn’t deny the previous (sayings)but I produce an idea and you free to accept or refuse it

Because there was (Divine) Book for Mohammed

my hatred change to Roman due to hatred for this matter

What is the reason? Because there was (divine) Book and Message for Mohammed, therefore they hated Roman or Christians of Roman regarding that there is common side between them, they are people of Book

So the heart inclines to where? If I chose the Romanic state as enemy then I chose- who?- Who is nearer to me? State of Persians regarding that it is idolater state

These harmony and merger among enemies of Allah or the believers generally or the polytheists, enemies of humanity always unite on their null, as Muslims or people of the good incline to each other also people of disbelief and the polytheists incline to each other

I hope that the idea is clear

Now how many are the persons who antagonize other person due to they follow someone as it is due to hatred against your father. This is what we say that they are continuous tradition

" In the nearby land" we said it is Sham (or north of Island –of Arab-) "and after their defeat they will soon be victorious

Here there were several interpretations also, the famous side-pay attention- the famous side that’s the Roman triumphed on the Persians in age of Heraclius who defeated the Persians, and return Sham countries, Egypt and Anatolia to the Roman, it happened really. They say that the happiness occur for many considerations, what are they? The interpreters based on

and after their defeat they will soon be victorious

It isn’t in -Within a few (up to nine) years

only for Allah is the commands, before and after

and the believers will rejoice on that. They say that the happiness due to victory of Roman against Persians, and give reasons for the happiness which occurred at the believers

The first is as that the notification from Allah by Messenger of Allah achieved, and it is evidence on truth of the teller regarding that when I say to you unseen news that happen in the future, and they happen after period of time, what is the result? Truth of the teller, then maybe many people follow this religion through truth of this narration

I said in the beginning that human becomes integrated step by step, the apparent thing that in the Arabic society. If I did deed which angers you then I am victorious

even if I didn’t get benefit from it. In fact it is mere that I anger you then I become comfortable without benefit, so as long as the polytheists want defeat of Roman and their hearts incline to that, as long as the Persians state was defeated by the Roman state. It means that the achievement is that I angered the polytheists, but I never get benefit from that, but it isn’t considered reason!

This reason isn’t considered good reason with respect to the first reason, but we said that the apparent thing in that age it is considered that when I anger the opposite side then it is victory or happiness for me

Is the idea clear?

Good. These are two reason (we said there are several reasons)

The third reason: the same good news that the believers become happy for victory of people of Book .Who are people of the Book?Roman, regarding that victory of people of the Book that represented by Roman (on the idolaters), then it is good news to whom? For Muslims who are considered people of Book that’s the Holy Koran, they will triumph on the polytheists or disbelievers in general after period

These are three points which most of interpreters mentioned

The first is achievement saying of Allah and truth of the Messenger

The second is making the polytheists angry; we considered this reason is low from the precision side, but we accept it regarding the history (mentioned it)

The third reason which made the believers be happy is, as it is good news which give Muslims the hope that they will triumph in the future

on whom do they triumph? On the polytheists then

Some of interpreters conclude from this verse on victory of Al-Imam Al-Mahdi at his blessed appearance. Of course it is higher confirmation

The real happiness for the believers is by Al-Imam Al-Mahdi

whenever we make this side to the higher side or higher confirmation then it will be more effect in the society whereas these victories are minor victories, this minor victory doesn’t achieve the higher aim

The part of aim or the cause is achieved by thus victories, but the higher aim is dependent on the blessed appearance –we spoke about the famous side in the beginning- some of the interpreters said, no, "and after their defeat", they are Roman regarding that they were defeated by the Persians

and after their defeat they will soon be victorious

So who is the addressee? The victory will not be for the Roman but it will be for Muslims on the Persians

And after their defeat

when the lands which are under control of the Persians expanded and they reached to Sham, after this occupation (or the conquest according to their saying)

"and after their defeat they will soon be victorious" by whom

The Muslims, It means Muslims will triumph on the Persians

This fact (the narration) is narrated in book (Rodat Al-Kafi) from Al-Imam Al-Baqir

He said, there is esoteric interpretation in this verse, this is its esoteric interpretation. The victory will be for Muslims (he didn’t mention Roman) the victory will be for Muslims on the Persians

The asker said to Al-Imam Al-Baqir

Allah said in His Book " Within a few (up to nine) years" few here means three to nine years, it is limited between three to nine years

The victory of Muslims on the Persians was not in age of Messenger of Allah, and also it was not in age of the first caliph, but it was in age of the second caliph

Al-Imam Al-Baqir said,

There is Naskh in Koran, Didn’t I say that there is esoteric interpretation in this verse? Didn’t you read " only for Allah is the commands, before and after", it means that the matter is dependent on Bada', only for Allah is the commands, before and after its happening, it is dependent on God willing

In fact this refers to many signs

Allah is Able to determine the victory directly

for example; time of victory whether the victory is for Roman in battle of Heraclius

or determine the victory for Muslims on the Persians, but the God willing wills that the human is educated, on the reaction with the nature laws

These divine causes are named from the material side by the nature. The cause and effect which this being or this earth is founded on them

What do the materials name it?We say, divine causes. The materials say, natural causes. Allah wills to make the human work by this side, it means Allah wills that the matters occur according to the causes, it means if Allah wills to achieve an aim in the earth that the believers become happy for it. He doesn’t achieve it directly but according to the natural causes, but if the natural causes couldn’t achieve the aim, then it is possible to use the miracle sometimes as when He said, " Within a few (up to nine) years" as the victory will be achieve in this year, it is feeling of happiness as the period was open then it is possible for happening the victory in any day, this makes hope at Muslims to continue to work for spreading their faith with determination because the future is gladdening, the same demand –we said educational side- the same demand by its higher confirmation achieving of victor or as we said Allah said " within few days" three to nine, this short period suited the faith level at that time regarding their knowing or acceptance the Message was recent and they didn’t be tested to face or accept the difficult trials or the long waiting. It suits the simple level of their faith at that time

" Within a few years" made them live with the hope; hope of happiness of victory during these years even if it took long time, 10 or 15 year, but it is considered short time practically, if it was compared with period of blessed appearance for Al-Imam Al-Mahdi, it is also promise for victory, and here it is also promise for victory but promise which was achieved in few years with also the happiness of believers with the higher confirmation; the blessed appearance for Al-Imam Al-Mahdi

So victory of Roman according to the interpretations, the famous opinion is victory of Roman on the Persians, but there is another interpretation that’svictory of Muslims on the Persians, and also there is another interpretation that’svictory of Al-Imam Al-Mahdi in the future, only Allah knows when the appearance happens but this is the meant

If the blessed appearance achieves and he triumphs on enemies of humanity and enemies of Allah, this is the real happiness, to whom? For the believers

"and the believers will rejoice on that day with the victory of Allah. He helps whomever He wills, and He is the Almighty, the Most Merciful" regarding that the elements of victory are existent at the believers and elements of defeat also are existentat the polytheists or disbelievers or enemies of Allah regarding that each one works should harvest what he planted

For example the one who planted the wheat. Does he harvest the wheat immediately or he need period? He needs period, then he will harvest the fruit of wheat

The polytheists or enemies of Allah; enemies of the humanity in general; they planted, but what is their planting?They plant evils

Indeed they will harvest what they planted

Where do they live now? They live in period of the waiting, it is the difficult test

as planter of wheat doesn’t eat his fruit immediately he waits for period also the polytheists or the disbelievers wait results of their deeds; results of what they planted

What do they think about this waiting? It is time limit from Allah, but they should harvest what they planted whether in the present life, and of course it is in most cases, they harvest some of results in the present life in most cases, but where is the full results? In the after life

We said that the planter waits for his planting, it means they plant to wait for the fruit, this period even if it was three or six month, but really it is period of waiting

which he can move through it by what he wills, also the one who does the evil work, he waits for results of work, and during this waiting, he does what he wills as Allah is inattentive on him

The promise of Allah; Allah does not renege on His promise, but most people do not know, regarding that Allah give promise of good news to the believers, and the torture (and bad end) is to the polytheists and disbelievers, then he says

"They know only the outside appearance of the life of the world, and are totally neglectful of the Hereafter". "They know only the outside appearance of the life of the world". it is our great calamity; someone says that when you give him dirham, he turns it over and says, when he turns it over to give you its weight, but he doesn’t know how he prays, he is expert how he weighs this daniq (coin) precisely but his prayer isn’t perfect, he is good in getting the livelihood, and how he saves his money, and how he keeps himself, he is good by wonderful method because "They know only the outside appearance of the life of the world". This science which the human spends all his life for getting the pleasures of present life and he is expert, knowing in this matter but he is inattentive on the afterlife regarding that Allah ratified this matter; "They know only the outside appearance of the life of the world", but he doesn’t work for the afterlife as he becomes immortal in this life, and he didn’t make in his mind that the day which he dies in it will comethen he goes to other life to face his God

There is wonderful saying for Al-Imam Al-Hussein in this side. He says, the human is days -Pay attention please-

The human is days. How many are the days?70 years multiply by 360. It is a number, he says whenever one day passes then some of his life passes, it means you are days, so you will come to an end

For example you have a bag, and take from it daily; for example 100 piece in it and you take a piece daily, it will come to an end, indeed you will take the last piece

Also your life, the human is days whenever one day passes then some of it passes

indeed it should come the real science, this is what we speak about it "your eyesight is sharp this day".In anything your eyesight was sharp? In the pleasures of present life

you are skilled, in getting benefit and how you deceive the other, but you are blind on your result in the after life

praise be to Allah Lord of all worldsand blessings of Allah be upon Mohammed and on his pure family

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك