العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum

Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum .Related in the subjects that explain the right culture of islam

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-12-2017, 07:24 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

ختم Speech of the Iraqi leader Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr for declaration Al-Quds is capital of Israel by Trump on 7\12\2017

Speech of the Iraqi leader Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr for declaration Al-Quds is capital of Israel by Trump on 7\12\2017
In the name of Allah the Compassionate the Merciful

By Al-Quds and By the sanctities

I leave the customary routine about the condemnation, and I put between your hands Some important points about Al-Quds and the honorable Aqsa , practical points we hope to listen
First: declaring Al-Quds as a capital for Israel by American president Trump have come in the day and in the week of birthday of messenger of Allah and there is a big challenge to Al-Islam and Muslims, therefore I hope from Muslims to wake to this message and to read it clearly
Second: the Islamic and Arabic countries should close the American embassies even though temporary in their countries besides closing the Israel embassies completely not temporary
Third: leaving the Islamic and Arabic disagreements especially the disagreement between kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Islamic republic of Iran because this unity and leaving the disagreement will benefit us in uniting and increasing the power in front of the common enemy that's Israel
Fourth: the American president Trump claimed in his speech that Israel is the bigger democratic state, No, if it is the bigger democratic state in the world and the democracy is the rule of the majority or to return to the majority , so the Muslims are the majority in the world, then Al-Quds should return to them not to the minority that's the Jew, so let he pays attention to that

The point that he referred to it yesterday in his speech that he wants to spread the peace, which peace you want from declaring the enmity to Al-Islam and Muslims by this ugly impudent way, and we say no peace with the countries of evil, arrogance and colonization
Other point: the Palestinians should never submit to this decision by any shape and should activate the revolution once again whereas the bloods of stone and knife revolution is still speaking
From other points
We call the organization of Islamic cooperation and Arab league to activate their role and never satisfy in condemnation as usual – as they accustomed us previously- but to jihad attitudes that confine from the Israel and America spread in the region.
The point that concerns the kingdom of Saudi Arabia: it should end the war in Yemen, in Bahrain and in Syria immediately, and direct the Islamic alliance which it leads toward Al-Quds to liberate it otherwise it is the abjectness and shame for us and for it if it doesn't do that – enough fighting with each other and the enemy watches us – also calling the Arab youth to be aware to the gravity of the subject and the Islamic and Jihad soul should renew at them to liberate Al-Quds before it is too late
The Arabic spring was and still a popular and spontaneity revolution which Israel has nothing to do with it but from now on the Arabic spring should be a united spring against Israel and betrayers from rulers and the lovers of authority
The other point: the Iraqi government should close the American embassy and at least call the American ambassador and present an objection memorandum on that – it is the lesser faith my dear-
Also I call to urgent meeting for all Iraqi brigades Al-Mujahida in any place that they desire to study the case of Al-Quds and declaring it as a capital for Israel
Also I call urgent meeting for all Arabic and Islamic brigades in any possible place as soon as possible
Also I call to united demonstration not only in Iraq but in specific time in all Arabic and Islamic states, and it is the first step not a final one
Finally I want to remind Israel -If it forgot- we can reach to its borders through Syria, so it is better for Israel to be careful.

…………………………….

The correspondent of Al-Sumariya channel peace of Allah be upon you our Sayyid
The Iraqi leader Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr: peace of Allah be upon you
The correspondent: Al-Sumariya Channel
Al-Sayyid: Yes please
The correspondent: especially after your speech which is so sufficient
Al-Sayyid: God willing
The correspondent: what is the message behind your meeting with the brigades and is there any response from the brigades as brigades of peace have threatened before few time?
Al-Sayyid: there is response for this meeting and we are going to activate this meeting soon if Allah wills
One of the journalists: Yes your eminence Al-Sayyid - Husam Al-Ka'bi the The correspondent of NRT channel: Al-Syyid always call for never interfere in the countries affairs but the case of Al-Quds may be it is different, does your eminence call to fight Zionist entity in Palestine by the cooperation with the Iraqi resisting brigades and also the Arabic resisting brigades?
Al-Sayyid: sorry I can't give you a decision now, let me see the rest brigades if they are serious in attacking Israel, I will be the first solider not first leader with them
Thank you

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة خادم البضعة ; 07-12-2017 الساعة 09:14 PM
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع