العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 27-01-2020, 06:20 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,258

افتراضي Some advice for the demonstrators

Some advice for the demonstrators by Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr on 26\1\2020
Some advice for the demonstrators
The popular reformation is necessary matter especially most politicians are going too far till this moment but the main matter of my interest is the reputation of patriot revolutionists especially the corruption isn't repelled by corruption like it
The most important that the revolution shouldn't deviate by some sneakers who have external suspicious agendas, therefore I advise the following
One: Keep on the peace and it doesn't mean never carry the weapon only
Two: Dismissing the bad people immediately and publicly because remaining them under any name or plea will generalize the evil
Three: It shouldn't harm the public and private money
Four: It shouldn't close the roads because it harms the public interests of the city and it doesn't harm the corruptors just little
Five: Return to all schools of Iraq immediately including Al-Nasiriya Al-Fayha'
Six: Declaring the disownment from the occupier immediately and in frank and clear way which no suspicion in it to reach a letter that our revolution is Iraqi pure which isn't controlled by abroad
Seven: Declaring the enmity to all neighbor states in this way isn't acceptable… in spite of I and you differ with them in many of their policies and dealings with Iraq, but the enmity to them doesn't benefit our country but we need to righteous political work to deal with them which keep sovereignty of Iraq and the independence of its decision
Eight: There is clear penetration by some political corrupt bodies in the sit-in therefore it should end it immediately
Nine: The legitimate and social trespassing don't mean freedom but it should dismiss all bad people in this regard
Ten: We don't satisfy for us and for you that the revolution is controlled by group that have suspicious trends and don't have wisdom
Eleven: The revolution fulfilled a good progress in the reformation… and the president should assign non-argumentative and peaceful person as prime minister as soon as possible to fail the external malicious plans
Twelve: Finally, I don't satisfy to carry my pictures in your demonstrations as I don’t satisfy to cheer for me and it doesn't disturb me the contrary …but what disturbed me that some of you tried to sow discord among popular solidarity.. so don't go too far in that may Allah has mercy upon you
If these matters fulfilled …so it is from justice to help the revolution and support it by all people not by me… because I did what satisfy my conscience, religion, my ethics and breeding during all previous years and in the case of never fulfilling these matters.. then I as Iraqi citizen will declare that the revolution had deviated or it was kidnapped and peace
Lover of reformation
Muqtada Al-Sadr

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع