العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Husseini Researches Forum

Husseini Researches Forum Lessons from Imam Hussain revolution

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 16-11-2013, 01:48 AM   #1

الصورة الرمزية طالب علم

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 333
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Jul 2011
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : دولة الموعود
االمشاركات : 2,084

حسين Jesus Supports Hussein

Jesus Supports Hussein
True story with lessons
Wahab was a young Christian man lived in the desert with his mother and his wife who married her recently. He used to go to work in early morning and come back to his home in the evening bringing water because there was not well near them and the river is about 16 Km away.
"When Imam Hussein walked to Karbala, he passed by Wahab's' tent; and said "who is here?
A woman (mother of Wahab) came out and greeted Imam Hussein (she didn't know him).
"Imam Hussein asked her "where is your son (Wahab)?
"She answered him "he is in his working and he will come back in the evening".
Imam Hussein told her to inform Wahab that he should believe and apply the dream!!
When Imam Hussein raised his foot to move back to his followers, a spring of water appeared under his foot that raised it and water poured from it.
"Mother of Wahab surprised when saw that. After then Wahab came back and saw the spring of water he amazed and asked his mother "what did happen?"
She told him "a man resembles Jesus (son of Mary) has come here and asked about you and said "he should believe and apply the dream".
Suddenly, he cried and said "yes, I saw a dream in the sleep as if Jesus came to us with three great men and said" are you from my nation? I answered: yes my sir.
He said "you should know that the persons who stand beside me are the prophet of Islam Mohamed, he is the best of creation and the second is Ali Bin Abi Talib, he is caliph of Islam's prophet and husband of his daughter (Fatima) and the third one is Imam Hussein. And Jesus ordered me to support Imam Hussein tomorrow and will be with him in paradise then I waked up. Yes, mother the man who passed by our tent today was Imam Hussein (as), Wahab said.
Then he ran quickly behind Imam Hussein.
After he has met Imam Hussein, he returned to his mother and told her "I became a Muslim and I decided to join with convoy of Imam Hussein and will fight the enemies with him tomorrow.
In the next day Wahab asked Imam Hussein for fighting the enemies. Imam Hussein agreed.
Wahab fought the enemies strongly, alone he killed nineteen leaders and fifteen soldiers from them until they cut his hands and killed him.
Lessons:
The Al-Taff epic represented the sensitive heart of Islam that spreads the true rules of Islam and its shine face.
Anyone can react with the Imam Hussein revolution because it based on several principles that were not personal, temporary or Sectarian but were humanitarian for all people therefore it continued and they are not only Muslims react with it but also from other religions can take lessons from it as we saw Christian Wahab and what he did.
Another example, Dr. Antwan Bara is Christian contemporary thinker, said "Islam was found by Mohamed and was continued by Hussein. Also he said in his book (Hussein in Christian thought) "if Hussein had belonged to us, we would have published a flag for him in each area, built for him a platform in each area and invited the people to Christianity by Hussein name".
Ashura 'a revolution gives us important lesson that the person immortalized by his Action, not by his name. We don't know Wahab name before, but when he established his action with Imam Hussein; he lived in the mind across generations. Now he has holy shrine beside Imam Hussein shrine in Karbala. It is visited by millions of people yearly who take lessons in love, patience, dignity, power, obedience, Withstand and etc.

توقيع »

اللهم صل على محمد وال محمد وعجل فرجهم و العن عدوهم

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة طالب علم ; 18-11-2013 الساعة 11:37 PM
طالب علم غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-08-2021, 03:20 PM   #2

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 19
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة :
االمشاركات : 183

افتراضي رد: Jesus Supports Hussein