العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 29-04-2020, 10:30 AM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,258

افتراضي It isn’t from our morals to gloat even in the enemies

It isn’t from our morals to gloat even in the enemies…..The speech of Muqtada Al-Sayyid Muhammad Al-Sadr in his account in Twitter on 28/4/2020
In the name of Lord of lords
It isn’t from our morals to gloat even in the enemies, it isn’t from our characteristics to be happy in the calamity of anyone especially in the diseases and epidemics
What happen in the West from spread the calamity in larger way doesn’t require from us to gloat or be happy absolutely, it isn’t from morals of Al-Islam and doctrine especially if we pay attention to the speech of Allah: (Allah doesn’t forbid you from those who did not fight against you because of religion and did not drive you out from your home; that you should be kind towards them and deal with them fairly; indeed the equitable are the beloved of Allah)and His speech: (If they avoid you and do not wage war against you and make an offer of peace, then Allah has not kept for you a way against them .(Hence I call peoples of West firstly to return to Allah maybe He raises the trial from them whereas if they aren’t our brothers in the religion then they are equal to us in the creation, let they leave lewdness, sins and support the oppressors. And I call secondly the rulers of West in general and rulers of America in particular to leave their arrogance and their occupation to the weak countries, humiliating and submitting them because the peace is the first step of raising the trial
O Allah I had informed, O Allah witness
With knowing that I said and repeat… this trial is public and it may not fall only upon a few selected unjust people among you; therefore our societies are included to return to Allah … and what some of those who belong to our societies do from disobedience, atheism, slanging and bad deeds will be a door to increase the trial and epidemic , be excused, be warned
O Allah forgive me and the believer men and believer women and those who repented and reformed You are the Oft Forgiving, the Most Merciful, You afflicts whomsoever and does what You will, You are the Able, the Most Powerful, and peace be upon those who follow the guidance and fear the Compassionate
The adviser to you
Muqtada Al-Sadr

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع