العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 17-05-2020, 11:10 AM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,246

افتراضي I ask forgiveness of Allah my Lord and I repent to Him

I ask forgiveness of Allah my Lord and I repent to Him…The speech of Muqtada Al-Sayyid Muhammad Al-Sadr in his account in Twitter on 16/5/2020
In the name of Allah the Oft Forgiving, the Most Merciful
It narrated in the hadiths
When Satan disobeyed Allah, Allah told him: get out from Paradise
Satan told Him: By oath of Your honor, I will mislead them as long as they are alive
Allah Said: By oath of My honor, I will forgive them as long as they ask My forgiveness
O son of Adam don’t despair from Allah’s mercy and forgiveness whatever the Satan misleads you and hasten to ask forgiveness whereas Allah swore by His honor to forgive you, and don’t surrender to your devil and your soul that inclines to the evil whereas Allah said: (The devil scares you of poverty and bids you to the shameful; and Allah promises you forgiveness from Him, and munificence; and Allah is Most Capable, All Knowing). And don’t forget His speech: (O mankind! Eat from what is lawful and clean in the earth; and don’t follow the footsteps of the devil; undoubtedly he is your open enemy). O Allah forgive the believer men and believer women; the alive and dead
I ask forgiveness of Allah my Lord and I repent to Him
The one who asks forgiveness
Muqtada Al-Sadr

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة