العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum

Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum .Related in the subjects that explain the right culture of islam

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 30-11-2016, 06:46 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,246

ختم Prophet of Mercy\ The call of Unity and Peace By Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr

Prophet of Mercy

The call of Unity and Peace

In the anniversary of death of messenger of humanity and peace

The nobler prophet blessings and peace of Allah be upon him and upon his family

And the approaching of Rabi' Al-Awwal which the anniversary of his blessed birthday

By

Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr

In the name of Allah
We (the Muslims) have been ordered in many noble verses that contain the necessity of obeying Allah and His messenger whereas He said: (And obey Allah and the messenger that you may obtain mercy) and also his saying: (O you who believe Obey Allah and obey the Messenger (Mohammed) and those of you (Muslims) who are in authority. And if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if you believe in Allah and in the Last Day. That is better and more suitable for final determination) and also (And obey Allah and the Messenger (Mohammed) and beware and fear Allah. Then if you turn away, you should know that it is Our Messenger's duty to convey (the message) in the clearest way) and other verses that refer on that frankly. But Allah glory to Him made His obedience limited in obedience of the Messenger blessings and peace of Allah be upon him and upon his family whereas He said in the Holy Quran: ( He who obeys Messenger, has indeed obeyed Allah) so the obedience of the Messenger is obedience of Allah Glory to Him and that's what Al-Sayyid my father referred to it in one of his sermons saying: (the obedience of the Messenger is by obedience of Al-Hussein (peace of Allah be upon him) or say the obedience of Al-Hussein is the obedience of the messenger of Allah and from it His saying: (He who obeys Messenger, has indeed obeyed Allah) it means the obedience of lesser is obedience of the higher. And may be what we mentioned from the basic matters at all Muslims scholars in spite of the difference of their doctrines and sects but they agreed unanimously on the necessity of obedience of the Messenger from one side and obeying him represents obeying Allah from another side, from this side, it is agreeable matter for the all and no one from Muslims disagrees on it. But they may differ in the way of obedience as they express, more from us we in Al- Ja'feri doctrine claim the love of twelve imams (peace of Allah be upon them) but some of them claim their obeying but there is who is near to the right in their obedience although he is honest in his love and there is a problem in it As he who claims the love of prince of believers and he clings to the present life that the master of trustees was ascetic in it, or the one who claims the love of Al-Hussein and he has no knowledge in Al-Jihad and reformation but maybe he supports the corruption and the personal and public impairment, or the lover of Al-Sajjad and he is far from worship and piety, or the lover of Al-Imam Al-Baqir and he is far from jurisprudence, or the lover of Musa bin Ja'fer but he is far from the patience in the prisons. The love isn't mere claim and passion isn't mere affection whereas the lover obeys the beloved therefore have to highlight on some from memoir of the last prophets the master of all world Mohammed and the light of present life and afterlife to take the obedience from it and to root in our hearts the love, loyalty, obedience and perish in loving of those whom Allah wishes to remove Al-Rijs (evil deeds and sins) from them (the members of Prophet's family and to purify them with thorough purification.Yes we Al-Shiites have to be from Shiites of the Messenger before be from Shiites of Imams (peace of Allah be upon them) and as I'm from Shiites of Ali that means I'm from Shiites of the Messenger of Allah whereas obedience of prince of believers is obedience to his cousin the Messenger blessings of Allah be upon on him and on his family and best companions. But this obedience shouldn't eliminate the bigger obedience because it is shameful to remember the Imams and don't remember the Messenger Mohammed and as Al-Sayyid my father said in one of his sermons (as if the Prophet is for the others not for us so do we accept this shame? Glory to Allah, the rank and greatness of Al-Hussein was due to that he is from the followers of prophet and was killed in the way of prophet, the rank of prince of believers and Fatima are due to that they have the great rank at the prophet, who is the greatest those or the prophet? So why don't we glorify him as he deserves? That is the oppression itself) so let's glorify the prophet to raise this shame from us through obeying him in what he had ordered us and here I give some ideas and the Mohammedian Divine orders and Islamic heavenly decisions such us
First: Allah said: (And Verily, you (O Mohammed is on an exalted character) and the Messenger of Allah said (I was sent to complete nobility of character) so the base of his prophecy and message but its essence is (the character) and any one from us we the Muslims has high character, verily he obeyed the Messenger then he obeyed Allah Glory to Him. It is shameful the Muslim (whatever is his doctrine ) described by religion and religiousness and the apparent obedience of Sharia without be described by good character whereas he is as the one who is described by religiousness but he has no humanity, mercy and sympathy , this reminds me by the character of the terrorists who cut the necks without deterrence, without right , without infallibility or legal excuse, we shouldn't be inattentive from the speech of prince of believers Ali bin Abi Talib (either a brother to you in religion or equivalent to you in the creation) so don't trespass because Allah doesn't like trespassers. How beautiful is the pious has character before be a monk in the night and how beautiful is to be human before be a Muslim whereas the humanity doesn't separate from the religion and blessed is for the one who has the humanity and religion in the same time . This reminds me by the one who is lion in Al-Jihad field and has bad character unfortunately whereas the bravery isn't beautiful without character also the religion without humanity and without character is not useful and those foremost in Islamic faith, these will be the nearest to Allah, the foremost are those who haste to real obedience (the moral and apparent) together, they have share in the present life and afterlife and blessed is to the one who worked for his present life as if he will live forever and worked for his afterlife as if he will die tomorrow . O brothers the character is as flowing water that irrigate the tree of faith, piety and Islam whereas there is no meaning for fruitful tree without pure water irrigates its roots and cares its branches and increase its leaves, peace be upon the one who gathers the good of present life and afterlife
Second: Allah Said: (O Noble Messenger! Convey all what has been sent down upon you from your Lord; and if you do not, then you have not conveyed any of His messages; and Allah will protect you from the people; indeed Allah does not guide the disbelievers) that’s mean you must be from thosewho heard voice of the Messenger and convey it in best manner, so we should obey Allah by obedience for Mohammed firstly, and from lovers of whom Allah said in them in His Holy Book (say: I don’t ask any fee from you upon this, except the love between close one for me) they are his family, therefore any person cannot allege that he is real Muslim if he hated the Prophet's family, whereas the obedience for the Messenger will not be only by love his family, so we are the real Muslims must love those whom the Messenger loved them and said in them (rank of Ali at me as rank of Harron at Moses but there is no prophet after me) or his saying (she {Fatima} is a part from me, and any one harmed her harmed me) or his saying (they are imams whether they rose or sat) and also we should love whom they love them
Third: we are as Muslims maybe differ in the belief and doctrine, and maybe this is right matter unless it exceeds the main lines and the divine orders, no enmity nor immoderation, whereas narrated (O Ali two classes perished because of you: radical lover and hater), O Allah don’t make us from the radical lovers not from the haters, but make us between that on straightness, but in spite of our difference in some of these matters but our love for the Messenger of Allah is agreed on it, and there is no difference in this side, so how it is good to make the Messenger the base to the unity between the religions, and to leave the disagreements and the struggles which don’t make happy only the common enemy (the inauspicious triple-Britain, America and Israel-) and make the enemy rejoice at this misfortune and scatter us. And with anniversary of death of the Messenger and his birth later, I (Muqtada Al-Sadr) call to the unity and leave the disagreements and the struggles, and lets approach between the religions and the doctrines, this is Sunna of the Messenger, and lets forward our weapon against our first enemy the hateful Israel, and to liberate the extorted lands, and leave the internal fighting between us whereas this added a force for the enemy, whereas our weakness is force for them, and our force is weakness for them, so pay attention, and as Al-Sayyid the father said: (Al-Islam is religion of unity, brotherhood, tenacity, mercy, humanity, kindness and the sympathy on all levels) especially after we pay attention that our present conditions are difficult and what the Middle East and states of Islam reached, so we should make every efforts with all of our force to support the Islamic unity, and removal the sectarianism and each harmful person among us otherwise there is danger on Islam. Here I cite with saying of Al-Sayyid the father in one of his sermons when he said: (and such this condition that’s the continuous condition maybe for hundreds years give us the necessity of feeling with the unity, tenacity, solidarityand force of faith in order to be able to push back the plots and in order to avoid most of them or as much as possible and avoid as much as possible from the distresses and the grievances that the common enemy wants for us that’s the inauspicious trinity Israel, USA and Britain (may Allah uglify them) the matter is as saying of a member in approaching house between the Islamic doctrines who was existent till a near time, but now he isn’t existent which was an important institution in Egypt-Cairo, whereas he said: it isn’t wanted in this stage of work and thinking to make the Shiites are Sunnis or make Sunnis are Shiites but the important is to cling to the common religion that’s Al-Islam and facing the common enemy that’s the unbelief which represented by the colonization and his supporters of course mere thinking in this unity by heart and mind mere thinking in this unity has useful, good and important stage it is enough from her results is not to orientthe spite and enmity between each other , God forbid! From the different Islamic doctrines but orient the spite and enmity against who deserve that that’s the common enemy which represented by the unbelief and the colonization as in the proverb (I and my cousin are against the stranger) as in the proverb in habits of tribes (you may know it) maybe two tribes are enemies between each other and there is rupture of relations between them but when the common enemy faces them, and a third tribe raids on them they will be one hand, one deed and one heart against this common enemy and when they push him and be rest, then they will return to the enmity and it is clear that we didn’t face the common enemy till now but he stills in increase and bitterness and at least that each one of us be careful whatever his doctrine was, and whatever his deed was and whatever his class was, to be careful to be against himself and against his Islam by hand or tongue whatever it was little or much in addition to it is paying attention that deed of some doctrines against each other as it happens now from Al-Wahhabeen unfortunately as it is supposed to happen from any side it will be a programmed and forwarded work in benefit of colonization certainly and no one gets benefit from that only the common enemy and Israel whence we know or not while the common enemy doesn’t resent only from the mutual love and the familiarity between the believers and Muslims and we are ordered in the Holy Koran to do badly to their hearts as Allah said in His Holly Book
(…nor do they tread a path which enrages the unbelievers, nor do they attain from the enemy what they attain but a good work is written down to them on account of it) so the brotherhood is wanted in Al-Islam and this is not from one side but it should be from all sides and my speech is not begging for the emotion because we don’t fear only from Allah but indeed it is to make the evidence and paying attention for the one who want to response to caller of Allah and the forms of the Holy Book and the honorable Sunna and this is in their benefit firstlyand in the benefit of Islam secondly and pushing the common enemy thirdly and it isn’t mean from another side non-importance to preserve on the doctrine and taking care with his benefits and benefits of followers it is also necessary in front of Allah because He is the Right Whom we believe in Him but the work of each doctrine should be (or say work of each Muslim) whence doesn’t harm the other doctrines (at least with this degree) getting for the Islamic unity and the Mohammedian solidarity or say each Muslim should not do any deed that benefit the colonization and makes the separation and the disturbance in the Islamic society and any one did that then the curse of Allah, angels and all people be upon him even if who did it is Al-Sayyid Mohammed Al-Sadr himself ). Finally All praise is to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds, and blessings of Allah be upon Mohammed, his family and good companions, and I ask God to remove this grief from this nation. And peace
Muqtada Al-Sadr

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة خادم البضعة ; 01-12-2016 الساعة 05:40 PM
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع